Spectacular Member Obeythemoderators's Avatar

Default Did anybody download these songs back in the days when they were still avialable

So an artist by the name of Todd Madare appearently made villain songs in tribute to six of Spider-Man's foes. No, they are not the sinister six these villains are Venom, Carnage, the Spot, Green and Hobgoblin. The site were you could download these songs has pictures of these characters from the 1994-1998 animated series but no these were certainly not soundtracks from that show. For one thing they are called songs not music or soundtracks and second the soundtrack for the 90's TV show was made by Shuki Levy, Kussa Mahchi and Udi Harpaz.

If you try to download the songs you will come to a dead end as they no longer work however the site is still up. My question is if somebody remembers this site and ever downloaded the songs while they were still up do you still have them? If so could you share them on this forum as I am really curious to hear them, Thanks.

source https://www.oocities.org/temadere/spiderm.html

I do wish they worked. i looked a bunch of places online to see if they were anywhere else. Sadly I could not find them.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.