Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    This may not be a CIA plotline, but I think it has a lot of potential. Krakoa is an enourmes living being with big powers. He being able to create some cancerous bits with big potential to be fatal is very interesting. It is like, the mutants may be in paradise, but they can't forget the nature of this paradise and must be always looking for something rotten under the surface. And it gives them the oportunity to use it as weapons. I don't trust Beast with it, because he could use that against innocents, but it could be cool if some science mutants could use it against the evil machines.
    Sorry to say but i really don't think the book overall has any potential left in it, i mean what does it really contribute in the grand scheme of things except showing Beast steady decline into a X-villain? I mean i was sort of into the book when Domino was scarred and pushing through that but then they took that away as well so really i don't see the point of the book.

Astonishing Member

It just seems like Percy has been spinning his wheels when it comes to the main plot for awhile now and the x of Swords event didn't do him any favors. Since he basically used those issues to double down on his Wolverine fanboyism.

I think what's lacking and what has been lacking for almost 8 issues now is MOMENTUM. The first couple of X-Force issues had that hell the first issue end it with a successful assassination of Charles Xavier. But here we are 16 issues into the book and we still don't even know who the heck is Xeno really is or how Colossus brother fits into of all this or what the heck they plan to do with the cerebro sword that's been missing for like weeks now but nobody seems to concerned over its disappearance despite the fact that it holds data that can compromise their Resurrection secret.