Alright its time to talk about something other then an alternate future batman title....a batman title that is set in the past, an alternate present, and a separate alternate future that has nothing to do with the current alternate future. Yeah there is a lot of alternate universe and future Batmen right now isn't there. Anyway we are back to Tom King 12 issue Black Label book, with Clay Mann's gorgeous artwork (seriously its beautiful), in a story filled with blood, death, lies, drama...and a porky pig reference? No seriously Tom King manages to reference his Batman/Elmer Fudd one-shot, its as weird as that one-shot itself but its also slightly charming in a way.

Anyway so this picks up exactly where the first issue left off....Catwoman in the future talking to an elderly Joker and in the present Andrea aka the Phantasm is mad as hell and slaughtering joker minions, and does Mann's art make it work when you see the scream of pain on one guy and see Andrea standing in a full page shot shrouded by darkness. But yeah she is on the hunt and who knows how that will end out, especially with the surprising act by the joker that he pulls. Oh and while that is going on, and I'm not sure how it connects to the other two stories yet, but we see Catwoman in the past dealing with the Joker a tad as Batman's dealing with a crime that Catwoman is sort of involved with, which actually creates an awkward situation in her relationship with Batman, even though in this book they are together in the relationship until Bruce's death in the future.

Now there is something that offers a bit of a surprise and makes some of the future issues, especially with Helena as the future Gotham vigilante, a little awkward for the family.

spoilers:
So apparently Catwoman actually waited for Bruce to die before killing Joker, and she does kill him. She beats him for apparently what happens to Andrea in this story and slits his throat with her claws. So I got bad feeling thanksgiving is going to be awkward for the Waynes this year, because I assume Helena isn't going to take murder well when done by her own mother.
end of spoilers