Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    We don't even know what her motive is yet. It's pretty clearly indicated in #2 that the motive is a mystery and is forthcoming. Not saying when/how in the issue for fear of spoiling. Anyway, it's pretty obvious. Not the motive, but the tease for the mystery of the motive.
    I meant in general lol, as in main continuity Catwoman who is interested in settling down with Batman (eventually?) does have a strong motive for killing the Joker, but less so after Bruce is dead (presumably not at Joker's hands). In this story, the reason for Selina caring so much about what Joker did to Andrea to the point that she harbored a desire to kill him for the rest of her life, better be good.

BANNED

I suspect that this comics series would end up being another Catwank where King is gonna show how Selina is better than Andrea as a person, lover and fighter for Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by prepmaster View Post
    I suspect that this comics series would end up being another Catwank where King is gonna show how Selina is better than Andrea as a person, lover and fighter for Bruce.
    King has acknowledged that he shouldn't write Selina as perfect after talking with Genevieve Valentine.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    King has acknowledged that he shouldn't write Selina as perfect after talking with Genevieve Valentine.
    Yeah, let's hope he sticks to it. I'm skeptical that he can yet I'm intrigued that he may.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."