Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
Sorry, pal, but it's not worth it. Hyperion doesn't stop being just a plastiche of Superman, the original; and many time his attitude is not worthy of the real Man of Steel. Superman and Captain America are the perfect matchs in many ways: Boy-scout's attitud, similar colors, greatest inpirations in their universes and the best representation of Hope.
I... I can't refute something I agree with.

You can combine Captain America with whoever you want, but you won't have as a good result as with Superman. They are perfectly similar to merge with each other. (And by the way, seriously, Captain America AND Lobo?).
But the fun part of combinations is not just combining similitudes but diferences and try to make it work in your mind.

Calls my attention the fact that Magneto seems to be the only male in this group. I suppose the men of the Squadron Supreme literally massacred Mutants, but Power Princess couldn't deal with all the female Mutants all by herself.
Or maybe it is just... Magneto's Harem.

The Puzzle made of the covers with the characters as "cards" is proof that Mephisto in behind this. he's clearly the mysterious figure behind the black zone in the center. (We can see his cape in Blur's cover and his hair in the up side of the puzzle).
Altering realities seems to be his deal. I wonder, how many marriages this cost to do?