Page 37 of 94 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member Alpha to Omega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Yes, he died and I'd be for the all new Nighthawk if he had his own name and identity, not Kyle's.
    What about the actual original Nighthawk from the Defenders? Or his ignored successor Joaquin Pennysworth from the Last Defenders?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha to Omega View Post
    What about the actual original Nighthawk from the Defenders??
    Yes, this is who I want. I thought this Nighthawk might be a revived and revised Kyle.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I'd rather we got to see Gruenwald's original Squadron Supreme (yes, I know Gru didn't create most of them. Roy Thomas did) and their world back again. The last we saw of that world was in Exiles, when they overthrew the rulling council that was abusing the Utopia technology (a little much too quickly and easily, I suspect). I'm aware that, they say, Power Princess from that world poped up elsewher, but, was it really her? Was she really from that world. I think not. I know, that, suposedly, that world was destroyed in Secret Wars, but I doubt it. It's still out there somewhere. And it stll has so much story to tell, I suspect.

Peace
    The Fantastic Four have restored the multiverse, so any destroyed worlds should be back.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Well, as long as Jason is "having fun", I guess that is all that matters for this "big comic buff".

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Wasn't this already established back when one of the Hyperions hit Hulk so hard that he reverted back into Bruce Banner? Maybe not every version of Hyperion is stronger than the Hulk, but creating some version of Hyperion that is stronger than some version of the Hulk is not news any more.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You are correct Judicator. Both the Dark-costumed Hyperion (you showed) and King Hyperion are stronger than Hulk. The rest are not.

it's Heroes Reborn.

I wouldn't take any of those stuff seriously.

I had seen the bottom image before, but I didn't know Princess Power was holding off an armored Mangog!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I'd rather we got to see Gruenwald's original Squadron Supreme (yes, I know Gru didn't create most of them. Roy Thomas did) and their world back again. The last we saw of that world was in Exiles, when they overthrew the rulling council that was abusing the Utopia technology (a little much too quickly and easily, I suspect). I'm aware that, they say, Power Princess from that world poped up elsewher, but, was it really her? Was she really from that world. I think not. I know, that, suposedly, that world was destroyed in Secret Wars, but I doubt it. It's still out there somewhere. And it stll has so much story to tell, I suspect.

Peace
    Best Squadron ever written. I thought it was better than Watchmen. Gruenwald got to do what DC never could with their characters. That’s what made it so good.

I recently went to 2 LCS in my city and I asked about this, let's just say barely anyone has ordered anything from this, do expect a big start with the #1 but not much else.

Hero's Reborn literally looks like we are going to have our whitest team beat up everybody else and then lose in the end. Because hey, things were bad with the avengers around but they could have been worse.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I had seen the bottom image before, but I didn't know Princess Power was holding off an armored Mangog!
    with a smile lol.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Hero's Reborn literally looks like we are going to have our whitest team beat up everybody else and then lose in the end. Because hey, things were bad with the avengers around but they could have been worse.
    That might actually be the point of Heroes Reborn. Say what you will about the Avengers' flaws and failings and what-not, but at least they're not outright jingoistic supremacists who'll go off and commit genocide and devastate other countries on the orders of their superiors.
    The spider is always on the hunt.