Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Extraordinary Member

Not to make fun of the series, because it might be good, but at this point I think they're just announcing series to troll Vision and Scarlet Witch fans. Everybody gets to be in a comic except the stars of the most popular TV show in the world, because why not?

Oh yeah, that kid from the superhero squad cartoon. Imma be honest, I had no idea he was an actual character in the comics, I thought they created him for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Not to make fun of the series, because it might be good, but at this point I think they're just announcing series to troll Vision and Scarlet Witch fans. Everybody gets to be in a comic except the stars of the most popular TV show in the world, because why not?
    ever-since they green-lighted the hack-job err.... I mean the masterpiece House of M it's been a endless love story between Editorial and Wanda
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

This is beyond ridiculous. When I think of the gazillion of Marvel characters who should have a solo book, this guy doesn't even make the list.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Astonishing Member

First thing I thought when seeing this OP was, why would Marvel release a tie-in for the upcoming Mortal Kombat movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Oh yeah, that kid from the superhero squad cartoon. Imma be honest, I had no idea he was an actual character in the comics, I thought they created him for the show.
    I think he was created for the cartoon but was later put into the comics

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Give editorial a break, it must be hard finding a writer who wants to take on the baggage that comes with those two.

https://www.marvel.com/amp/articles/...-of-extinction

Glad to see Reptil back always enjoy the character & he got did dirty after Avengers Academy.. Hopefully this may lead to him showing up in MCU

I'll give it a try. He looks darker in the actual art which i like. I don't think the big two have many hispanic characters of darker complexion with their own series. i'll give it a whirl.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Glad that this give official confirmation of his survival from the events from Avengers Arena. Poor guy was practically the Schrodinger's Cat.

Extraordinary Member

Give editorial a break, it must be hard finding a writer who wants to take on the baggage that comes with those two.
    Well, they found writers to give them comics in 2015 and they had just as much baggage. Well, OK, Vision now has extra baggage from his 2015 series, but still.

It's just very strange to me, and doesn't give me much hope that the success of their show will turn things around for them.

Ugh. Nothing against the character himself (or fans of the character, for that matter), but the whole "change parts of my body to look like a dinosaur depending on my needs" is just visually horrible...it just looks half-assed and stupid. You know what'd be cool? Turning yourself entirely into a dinosaur creature every time and then back. Instead, it's pretty obvious the character/concept was spun out of a bad cartoon.

In the later seasons of the cartoon, he gained the ability to turn full dino.

In the later seasons of the cartoon, he gained the ability to turn full dino.
    Lol this just made me think of Moon Girl accidentally switching minds with him in full dinosaur mode. Someone should take her to the savage land to test the theory.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/