Page 59 of 94 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    This scene doesn't have sense, you know? I mean, if the members of the Squadron Supreme of America are just symulacrums created by Mephisto, they shouldn't have souls, right?
    I’m not concerned with this scene, as the whole story hasn’t evolved as yet. The Squadron seem to be pretty close to their characters, except Hyperion is suspicious whether it’s all a lie (HR Hyperion #1), so we are seeing cracks in the integrity of Mephisto’s constructs as you surmise they are.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    The dialogue is kinda tacky like DC comics.
    What do you mean by "like DC comics"?

Extraordinary Member

Maybe. After all, they didn’t show Peter Parker/Brood splatter in the concrete when he jumped. Maybe Peter sprouted wings? And the Hulk? I can never consider he gets killed. His gamma composition just makes me think he heals back like Wolverine. Even Hawkeye killing him in CW11 didn’t take.
    spoilers:
    Peter survived the fall...There is a newspaper headline in HR#2 that confirms it.
    end of spoilers

Maybe. After all, they didn’t show Peter Parker/Brood splatter in the concrete when he jumped. Maybe Peter sprouted wings? And the Hulk? I can never consider he gets killed. His gamma composition just makes me think he heals back like Wolverine. Even Hawkeye killing him in CW11 didn’t take.
    He’s the Immortal Hulk. Hyperion had to kill him multiple times. To make sure he stuffed him back into the negative zone just in case he did come back to life. Peter looked like he might die but who knows what happened after he hit the ground. Maybe those extra legs saved him.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    He’s the Immortal Hulk. Hyperion had to kill him multiple times. To make sure he stuffed him back into the negative zone just in case he did come back to life. Peter looked like he might die but who knows what happened after he hit the ground. Maybe those extra legs saved him.
    Nah Peter survived. There is an tiny image of a newspaper article showing he mutated into a giant spider and broke all 8 legs.

I got impression Reed didn’t like the NZ prison existed, but, that could be after years of reflection after the fact, so, it’s possible Reed still made it.Yes, Reed and Ben don’t have powers, and Johnny is a Nova, I just wonder? Maybe Reed and Sue never got together? There is no Franklin or Val?
    Reed and Sue's relationship doesn't rely on them getting powers. If they're not together, where the hell is she? She can't be with Namor, they would've never met if she wasn't the Invisible Girl.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    so ursa major is gorilla grodd in this? if they go for a lot of flash references in this issue i would love to see iceman as captain cold and pyro as heatwave

I have the feeling that I have read this story a thousand times before.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I have the feeling that I have read this story a thousand times before.
    I know what you mean.

Peace

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Reed and Sue's relationship doesn't rely on them getting powers. If they're not together, where the hell is she? She can't be with Namor, they would've never met if she wasn't the Invisible Girl.
    i wonder if we get an answer to what happened with the ffs rocket in this. johnnys a nova but he's also still a teenager in the starjammers story, same as scott and alex, which would be close to when he got his original powers. there's no one shot solicited for the ff characters.

That Starjammers story is explicitly set in the past - when Hyperion was a teenager (it's meant to be a spin-off from Hyperion and the Imperial Guard and was presented as a sneak preview of a 1992 series). So present day Johnny wouldn't be a teenager.

As for the rocket, either they never did the flight, or they did but Spyre never attacked them, hence no cosmic energy wave to grant them their powers.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 05-14-2021 at 08:55 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Nevermind, somebody already said it
    Last edited by Thezmage; 05-14-2021 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Somebody already said it

Heroes Reborn: Weapon X & Final Flight #1 David Yardin Variant

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Heroes Reborn: Weapon X & Final Flight #1 David Yardin Variant

Guardian/Vindicator looks like a Rocket Red reject. Another DC homage?

Peace

Extraordinary Member

I still think there should have been a 6th SS member. Lady Lark would help balance the team out a little better.