Page 43 of 94 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Thanks God Thor
    Going to sick missing out on that beautiful ed art. Maybe I will check out in trade if I hear good things. Is wonder woman like public domain now? With all the possible looks that looks like a straight up diana or her mother.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Is wonder woman like public domain now? With all the possible looks that looks like a straight up diana or her mother.
    Not for several more years.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Yeah, Superman, Batman, Robin, the Jay Garrick Flash, and Alan Scott Green Lantern will all go public domain before Wonder Woman. Marvel will have the same happen to Sub-Mariner and Captain America before then too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Heroes Reborn 6

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I'm really digging Princess Power and I don't know why
    For me it's because she looks just like Wonder Woman and probably has her same demeanor and character points in this series.

What powers does Miles have? Is it just a flying harness like the Falcon, or is that a Raptor-type suit like Darkhawk? He can't possibly be a normal, non-powered teenage kid like Robin was in the Teen Titans, can he???

Astonishing Member

You know? I just realized something.

Dr Doom with the power of Juggernaut, and those energy crystals/spikes coming out of his body while fighting Hyperion, that actually reminds me his counterpart from Amalgam Comics: Dr Doomsday. So, if Marvel is parodying DC in this "Heroes Reborn", then we can assume that Dr Doom has become Doomsday's counterpart for Hyperion's Superman?

But in that case, I don't see how Hyperion will be able to defeat "Dr Juggernaut" here. I mean, in previous incarnations, Hyperion proved to share one of Superman's weakness: Vulnerability to magic. So, between Dr Doom's magic defenses, Juggernaut's power and his unstable but brilliant mind, I don't understand how Dr Juggernaut can't defeat Hyperion. Based on DC's parodies, this Dr Juggernaut should be able to kill Hyperion, just like Doomsday killed Superman, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Where are these spoilers from?
    Someone posted "5 massive spoilers from Heroes Reborn" in Bleedingcomics.
    Last edited by Ursalink; 05-02-2021 at 09:11 AM.

Heroes Reborn 6
    (She really is just color-swap Wonder Woman).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Frank Cho art captures that perfectly. And really I'm ok with that.

It's too bad that Power Princess doesn't make more appearances outside of the SS like Hyperion often does. Put her on an Avengers team with Scarlet Witch, Spectrum, Wasp, Vision, Thor and Cap and just have fun with it. Or maybe instead of giving Star a series, give Power Princess her own quasi-limited series.

Heroes Reborn 6
    I wish this was a poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I wish this was a poster.
    You can always reach out to Frank Cho to see if they're releasing this as a poster. Not sure if he's on Twitter, but he's definitely on Instagram. Or find any number of online poster printing places that will reprint the image as a poster for you for a fee. I recommend the first suggestion, though, in case the artist and creative team have a deal whereby they are compensated for any sales Marvel makes using their artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Frank Cho art captures that perfectly. And really I'm ok with that.

It's too bad that Power Princess doesn't make more appearances outside of the SS like Hyperion often does. Put her on an Avengers team with Scarlet Witch, Spectrum, Wasp, Vision, Thor and Cap and just have fun with it. Or maybe instead of giving Star a series, give Power Princess her own quasi-limited series.
    She was a member of the Exiles, before Claremont took over. You should check it out. It was good. A version of her also showed up in the Ultimates, even drawn by Frank Cho, but for those stories, I didn't care much.

Peace
    Last edited by Nomads1; 05-03-2021 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    She was a member of the Exiles, before Claremont took over. You should check it out. It was good. A version of her also showed up in the Ultimates, even drawn by Frank Cho, but for those stories, I didn't care much.

Peace
    Thanks, I'll have to check those out. I'd definitely use Power Princess on the Avengers, or bring back the 616 Ultimates with a refreshed roster that includes her.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    But not really.

This wonderful woman, is not blessed by her gods/goddesses, does not have super-speed, super reflexes, indestructible uniform/body armor nor an invisible jet. I never saw this Princess deflect bullets with her bracelets.

Zarda is way taller than Diana (6'8" vs 6'0") and quite a bit heavier (282 pounds vs 160 for Diana).
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Zarda is way taller than Diana (6'8" vs 6'0") and quite a bit heavier (282 pounds vs 160 for Diana).
    That makes her closer to Thundra and Big Barda physique-wise.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES