Page 33 of 94 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    In the last week, it has been revealed several issues of "Heroes Reborn", but I believe there are several more to be revealed:

+ There should be an issue about the Fantastic Four in this reality. We know Reed Richards and Ben Grimm work as agents of SHIELD, but what about Susan and Johnny? I believe they could be a team of agents working similar to DC's Challengers of the Unknown.
    + Gwen Stacy becomes "Batgirl" here. What about a "Supergirl"? I believe Star could be the obvious candidate.
    + There should be an issue showing us what happened to the Avengers in this reality. We have seen images of some of them, but I would like the full info about them. Carol Danvers, Jennifer Walters and Tony Stark are points of interest.
    + The five members of the Squadron are already extremely powerful, but how about other Marvel characters based on DC's characters? I mean, Sentry is also Superman, just like Moon Knight and Shroud are Batman too. Quasar is another Green Lantern, Thundra is another Wonder Woman... You get the idea.
    Supergirl for Hyperion won't work cuz there's literally no equivalent for a female relative for him unless Aaron makes one from scratch. That's why they're using a teen version of himself in the Shi'Ar book for Superboy.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Tony probably stole 40 kegs at one point.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Bearded Cap!!

Bearded Cap, Phoenix Thor, an older Starbrand, 8yrs ?.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Bearded Cap, Phoenix Thor, an older Starbrand, 8yrs ?.
    you can see a female character inside the Phoenix if you look closely so she is probably her host.

So no Tony and Carol and Jen gets replaced by a kid and a Phoenix host?

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Sam Alexander, usually Nova, is Kid Spectrum, but what about the other main Nova, Richard Rider? Logically he ought to be a version of Doctor Spectrum as well. The one on the Squadron is Hal Jordan's counterpart, and Sam would seem to be Teen Lantern's. Rich, therefore, would be equivalent to Guy Gardner? Wendell Vaughn, the original Quasar, could be the equivalent to John Stewart, and Avril Kincaid, the new Quasar, could be equivalent to Jessica Cruz. Both would probably also be in the Doctor Spectrum Corps.
    Wait, so Novae are getting the Green Lantern Corps treatment? Doesn't that mean that the Quantum Bander/Protectors of the Universe would be something separate in the Heroes Reborn universe? I get Richard Rider and Sam as Doctor Spectrum as proposed, but doesn't that mean that Wendell be more like Starman or Stargirl? Granted Quantum Bands and Cosmic Rods aren't exactly the same thing, but it could work, right? Or may Starbrand is now Starman/Stargirl???? Hell, never mind, I'm sure it will make sense for the people subscribing to this series.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So no Tony and Carol and Jen gets replaced by a kid and a Phoenix host?
    This is probably still taking place in that other world. Those 3 aren't super heroes, whereas from the previews it seems like Black Panther and Captain America are essentially the same (they just never unfroze him) and Thor is just depressed.

Ultimate Member

Not feeling these Avengers variants, but this Nighthawk with giant bats intrigues me...

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Wait, so Novae are getting the Green Lantern Corps treatment? Doesn't that mean that the Quantum Bander/Protectors of the Universe would be something separate in the Heroes Reborn universe? I get Richard Rider and Sam as Doctor Spectrum as proposed, but doesn't that mean that Wendell be more like Starman or Stargirl? Granted Quantum Bands and Cosmic Rods aren't exactly the same thing, but it could work, right? Or may Starbrand is now Starman/Stargirl???? Hell, never mind, I'm sure it will make sense for the people subscribing to this series.
    I was speculating. We only know about Sam for sure, as he's in Young Squadron, which is the Heroes Reborn version of Champions.

Quasar pretty much has Green Lantern's powers already, so it makes sense for the Quasars to be Spectrums too, and I figured if one Nova is a Spectrum, then so should the other.

Starbrand makes more sense as Stargirl's counterpart anyway, especially since the current one is a young girl, unlike her male predecessor.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Not feeling these Avengers variants, but this Nighthawk with giant bats intrigues me...
    Aren't those gargoyles?
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    you can see a female character inside the Phoenix if you look closely so she is probably her host.
    Yes, that is what I (saw) think too.

I can sort of make out what looks like claws on her....or maybe just her hands scrunched up, lol?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, that is what I (saw) think too.

I can sort of make out what looks like claws on her....or maybe just her hands scrunched up, lol?
    seems to be both.

easier to see on mobile because you can zoom in.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    seems to be both.

easier to see on mobile because you can zoom in.
    Ah.

What is the green blip on the Phoenix?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!