Page 34 of 94 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Ah.

What is the green blip on the Phoenix?
    it's just that - green blip.

however, you can see it around everyone almost.

Was considering passing this and then found out Rocket will be there. So I have to buy it naturally.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Aren't those gargoyles?
    That's what I was thinking. Nighthawk is on a rooftop somewhere and those are the stone gargoyles.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I was speculating. We only know about Sam for sure, as he's in Young Squadron, which is the Heroes Reborn version of Champions.

Quasar pretty much has Green Lantern's powers already, so it makes sense for the Quasars to be Spectrums too, and I figured if one Nova is a Spectrum, then so should the other.

Starbrand makes more sense as Stargirl's counterpart anyway, especially since the current one is a young girl, unlike her male predecessor.
    Gotcha. I guess anything is possible, but I always saw Quantum Bands as the equivalent of the Lantern Ring. The Nova helmet thing seemed to be a bit of a departure from that.

If I'm writing this, the Nova helmet and Dr. Fate's helmet would be the swap. Maybe establish that there were a hundred or so Lords of Order, each with their own helmet, who fought against Chaos in an epic battle at the dawn of time. Order won the day, but most of the Lords of Order died in the battle. Only three helmets exist in the modern age, with Richard and Sam coming into possession of a helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    it's just that - green blip.

however, you can see it around everyone almost.
    I wonder if it's coming from Doctor Spectrum's crystal?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

I really think that this silhouette of a female Phoenix host is similar to the other one we've seen teased before, she has a feather or piece of cloth hanging off of her uniform. I believe that it's misdirection. Either that or Echo somehow becomes the Phoenix. It could be Shanna but I doubt it. Is it possibly Carol? IDK, I can't rule out anyone just yet.

Anyone with a solo book can be ruled out as it doesn't look like any book other than Avengers will be affected. So not Carol.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Looks like Power Princess defeated her own version of Cheetah, and HR Hercules as well.

https://screenrant.com/heroes-reborn...ss-cover-kill/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I won't stand for this Tigra disrespect. Count your days, Zarda!

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I won't stand for this Tigra disrespect. Count your days, Zarda!
    Ahaha, true. But wow, Zarda must have gotten a massive power upgrade from her 20 tons to be able to defeat everyone, including Herc.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Ahaha, true. But wow, Zarda must have gotten a massive power upgrade from her 20 tons to be able to defeat everyone, including Herc.
    I always wanted Marvel to update Zarda with the same power level as modern Wonder Woman. It just didn't seem fair or proper that she was in the lower tier strength-wise.

she probably used some kind of hax rather than fighting them head on.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    she probably used some kind of hax rather than fighting them head on.
    Hex? Like in magic? Maybe something akin to a medusa as they look like they are all turned to stone?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Hex? Like in magic? Maybe something akin to a medusa as they look like they are all turned to stone?
    Hax as in broken ability that ignores conventional durability and so on and so forth.

Medusa's gaze could be one of them.

Extraordinary Member

The zarda from the Ultimate Universe and Zarda (Earth-23373)were the closest to wonder woman's power level.

Zarda (Earth-31916)
    Superhuman strength: Zarda's physiology grants her incredible superhuman strength, comparable to that of her lover Hyperion, and is able to lift about 85 tons at her peak.
    Superhuman Durability: Zarda's body is far harder and more resistant to conventional forms of damage when compared to an ordinary human. She was able to withstand blows from the Ultimate Versions of both the Hulk and Thor, and is also completely bulletproof. Her durability also proved sufficient enough to allow her to shrug off a close range nuclear explosion.
    Life force-based power: Zarda's powers also include some healing based abilities; Zarda's first appearance is as an extremely aged crone, having been sealed away for thousands of years. After killing a man that sees her, she then appears as her current form of a youthful woman. Twice in the series, after noticing a grey hair or a scratch from a fight, she killed a human, somehow absorbing their life energies. Both times, her "imperfection" was removed. She used a similar life force transfer to heal Hyperion when he received life threatening injuries, showing she can use the power in the other direction.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Zarda_(Earth-31916)

Zarda (Earth-23373)
    Powers
    Seemingly those of Zarda (Earth-31916).
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Zarda_(Earth-23373)

Power Princess
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Power...ality_Versions
    Last edited by mace11; 03-14-2021 at 11:08 AM.