Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    I’m looking forward to Weapon X and Final Flight, Squadron Savage and pretty much the fight between the Squadron and the villain Avengers. Where is Iron Man? He has to pop up in all of this somewhere.
    Good question. Tony Stark is still around in the Heroes Reborn universe, though from the sound of it, he never had the life-changing epiphany that made him become Iron Man in the first place, so . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Oh my, a hawk eating a bat… hmmm, nothing unusual about that, right?

https://screenrant.com/heroes-reborn...-hawk-eat-bat/
    Makes sense that the Miles comic got a Nighthawk variant. But you'd think they'd have shown him with his sidekick, Falcon, considering that Heroes Reborn Falcon is actually Miles.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I wasn't very intrigued by this, but some of the preview art in this thread has made me a little more curious. If only I wasn't aware of Age Of Apocalypse, the original Heroes Reborn (and Return), House Of M, etc...

When will Secret Invasion II come along? That was an event I enjoyed.

Commisioner Cage has me intrigued.

Also who is th enew ronin?

The J-man

Mighty Member

That's T'Challa as ronin

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    That's T'Challa as ronin

u sure?!
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

u sure?!
    Sure enough I say.

"Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Marvel's explicitly acknowledged it now…

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1378093631828033540
    Mephisto, King of Hell. Fire Read "King in Black: Ghost Rider" #1 for a hint at what's to come in #MarvelHeroesReborn.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Mighty Member

Kinda sad that the whole Ghost Rider arc that was established across a few books is kinda fading away. I'm happy they gave it an ending point, but we never did get the chance to see the Midnight Sons again.

I thought the end was super anticlimactic especially the characters' rationale. Kind of undermines Johnny even taking the throne in the Damnation event. I think everyone expected Mephisto to retake the throne, but this just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe they needed more issues to portray why it was necessary but to do it with such contrived defeatist logic really feels like a missed opportunity.

I'd rather Lilith win the throne and have a mini-event about Mephisto retaking it than what we got. For the record, Lilith is not worse than Mephisto.
    Last edited by Jabare; 04-04-2021 at 04:38 PM.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I thought the end was super climactic especially the characters' rationale. Kind of undermines Johnny even taking the throne in the Damnation event. I think everyone expected Mephisto to retake the throne, but the way it happened just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe they needed more issues to portray why it was necessary but do it with such contrived logic in such a defeatist way really feels like a missed opportunity.

I'd rather Lilith win the throne and have a mini-event about Mephisto retaking it than what we got. For the record, Lilith is not worse than Mephisto.
    Felt kind of too soon as well.

Aren't these imposters Mephisto demon spawn?

Can we get the real Kyle back?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Isn't he dead? He was killed off panel (when not in costume) in Occupy Avengers #8, a tie-in for Secret Empire, causing his partner Deadly Nightshade to take up his mantle.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Isn't he dead? He was killed off panel (when not in costume) in Occupy Avengers #8, a tie-in for Secret Empire, causing his partner Deadly Nightshade to take up his mantle.
    Yes, he died and I'd be for the all new Nighthawk if he had his own name and identity, not Kyle's.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Yes, he died and I'd be for the all new Nighthawk if he had his own name and identity, not Kyle's.
    I'd rather we got to see Gruenwald's original Squadron Supreme (yes, I know Gru didn't create most of them. Roy Thomas did) and their world back again. The last we saw of that world was in Exiles, when they overthrew the rulling council that was abusing the Utopia technology (a little much too quickly and easily, I suspect). I'm aware that, they say, Power Princess from that world poped up elsewher, but, was it really her? Was she really from that world. I think not. I know, that, suposedly, that world was destroyed in Secret Wars, but I doubt it. It's still out there somewhere. And it stll has so much story to tell, I suspect.

Peace