Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091929394 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1407
    Ultimate Member

Was it ever confirmed which Hyperion this one was, anyways?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Was it ever confirmed which Hyperion this one was, anyways?
    The Hyperion from "Heroes Reborn", just like the rest of the Squadron Supreme, were just Simulacrum (artificial humans) created by Mephisto and programmed by Coulson. They don't come from an alternative dimension, and they are not even real. It has been revealed that they don't have souls, no figertips and no even navels.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    The Hyperion from "Heroes Reborn", just like the rest of the Squadron Supreme, were just Simulacrum (artificial humans) created by Mephisto and programmed by Coulson. They don't come from an alternative dimension, and they are not even real. It has been revealed that they don't have souls, no figertips and no even navels.
    Fingerprints, actually, but yeah, that's generally right.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Fingerprints, actually, but yeah, that's generally right.
    I can't avoid to feel sorry for them, to certain degree. They are jerks, but it's not like they chose to be what they are. If only they could find redemption and a chance to be real heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I can't avoid to feel sorry for them, to certain degree. They are jerks, but it's not like they chose to be what they are. If only they could find redemption and a chance to be real heroes.
    Yeah, that would have been nice. Hyperion, in particular, did look like a lost and abandoned puppy at the end of it all.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Not the first time we've had a Hyperion simulacrum. The Grandmaster created Zhib-Ran as the Hyperion for the first Squadron Sinister; and he subsequently made his way to Earth-712, impersonated that reality's Hyperion, then lost in a battle to him when the original reappeared.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Yeah, there were superheroes in World War II and the Agents of Atlas started in the 1950s (hence the name - Marvel was called Atlas back then). That 1961 date is bull.
    Conan, soloman kaine, red sonja and kull during conans era. Tons of magic, shape changers and powered people!

Phantom rider, and others in the west.

Frankenstains monster and other monster books that take place in the past.

Doc savage and tarzan in the past. The shadow if his old marvel one shot is canon.

Marvel has had heroes before ww2.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Conan, soloman kaine, red sonja and kull during conans era. Tons of magic, shape changers and powered people!

Phantom rider, and others in the west.

Frankenstains monster and other monster books that take place in the past.

Doc savage and tarzan in the past. The shadow if his old marvel one shot is canon.

Marvel has had heroes before ww2.
    Marvel writers should know better. Sise-Neg, a Nexus Being capable of affecting all realities simultaneously, traveled all the way back to the Big Bang and re-created the universe after appropriating the powers of creation. It's canon. That effectively ends any and all discussions about whether or not a super-powered human being, albeit a mystic, existed prior to the modern era. Paradoxical or not, Sise-Neg's feat stands. I wouldn't get roped in on any bets with Mephisto over whether or not a human existed at the dawn of time. Easiest way yet to lose your soul.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Finally caught up (only had Reborn #7 and Return to read) and it was actually entertaining. Final fight was kinda too easy tho.
    "Cable was right!"

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    “Vibranium remembers being an asteroid therefore I can now use super speed” I should’t have to say anything more, I started to read avengers in the 80’s and I swear I never had to turn off my critical thinking in order to enjoy a good comic adventure.
    Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Wow. That happened? That actually happened??? Not in a Golden Age comic book, or one of the Super Friends cartoons from the 1970s, but in the present, 2021? And it wasn't intended as satire or sarcasm in any way? Just, wow.
    Yeah. That happened.

I honestly thought he built something into his suit to siphon Blur's speed but that was the explanation.

Not sure what they're teaching in American schools but that's not how meteors work.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Yeah. That happened.

I honestly thought he built something into his suit to siphon Blur's speed but that was the explanation.

Not sure what they're teaching in American schools but that's not how meteors work.
    Yeah, that would have made more sense, especially given the vibranium weave in his suit could absorb and redirect kinetic energy in the first place.

Seems that the Nick Fury backups of Infinite Destinies is acting as a direct follow up to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Seems that the Nick Fury backups of Infinite Destinies is acting as a direct follow up to this.
    I noticed. Considering it happened in the ASM Annual, who wants to bet Spider-Man could run into Hyperion again?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I noticed. Considering it happened in the ASM Annual, who wants to bet Spider-Man could run into Hyperion again?
    Hopefully if he does, he can at least teach Hyperion what true heroism is especially given how Hyperion was willing to fight to preserve a false reality while Peter did the opposite in the face of a similar situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Hopefully if he does, he can at least teach Hyperion what true heroism is especially given how Hyperion was willing to fight to preserve a false reality while Peter did the opposite in the face of a similar situation.
    Yeah, that would be great.