Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Fantastic Member Hol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    403

    Default Where can I stream JL/JLU?

    Where can I stream this series? I know it used to be on DC Universe but isn't that going away now with the new DC app?

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    Where can I stream this series? I know it used to be on DC Universe but isn't that going away now with the new DC app?
    HBO Max would be my guess. Too lazy to log in to confirm it.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

  3. #3
    Incredible Member basbash99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    East Taunton, Mass, USA
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armlessphelan View Post
    HBO Max would be my guess. Too lazy to log in to confirm it.
    I don't think so, altho they have a number of justice-league related animated movies. i may have missed it though.

    they do rotate content to some degree so its possible they may have had it previously or it may show up in the future.

  4. #4
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Doesn't seem to be available right now. Maybe coming in February

  5. #5
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    10,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    Doesn't seem to be available right now. Maybe coming in February
    I hope so.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    10,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    Thanks! That'll be a great day!
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •