Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Extraordinary Member

Well, I guess even "the first MCU production in over a year is all about her" is not enough convince Marvel to put the Scarlet Witch in a comic book.

MIA: Strange Academy #10.

Has anyone heard anything about it?

Glad that Ewing is still on Guardians.

Will get:
    Guardians of the Galaxy.
    Champions
    Runaways
    Power Pack
    Way of X
    Black Widow
    Captain Marvel
    The Marvels
    Eternals
    SWORD
    Marauders
    New Mutants

Spectacular Member

Disappointed by lack of X-Factor, X-Men and Hellions

Strange Academy is not good, so I'm not surprised if it is cancelled.

Scarlet Witch and Vision need representation in the comics, either in new solo series or inclusion in an Avengers title.

Avengers #45 puts the Jason Aaron series one issue past the Jonathan Hickman run. It is now the longest-running Avengers series since the first volume of New Avengers, which ran 64 issues.

I think I'm only going to read :

Excalibur
    Way of X
    S.W.O.R.D.
    X-Force
    New Mutants
    Cable
    X-Men Legends
    Eternals
    Captain Marvel
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    Captain America
    The High Republic
    Darth Vader

All-New Member

Where is Hellions 11? Was the magazine canceled?

No, with two other X books missing too they're probably just skipping a month.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Getting:
    Daredevil
    Black Cat
    Savage Avengers
    Black Widow
    Spider-Woman
    Amazing Spider-Man
    Marauders
    X-Force
    Excalibur
    SWORD
    Way of X
    New Mutants
    Maybe Getting
    Eternals
    Children of the Atom

Fantastic Member

i know covid and other issues have shifted publication schedules and release hearing things may be back to normal by july or august at the latest but we are slipping once again to marvel putting out a lot of garbage books. Even with everything how can you not have an issue of x-men in april and Where the **** is deadpool. Hell give us a flashback story a legends book or an anthonlogy its a guarentted seller every month and lot of my customers are not happy there no book even after the recent terrible 10 issue thompson run

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Strange Academy is not good, so I'm not surprised if it is cancelled.

Scarlet Witch and Vision need representation in the comics, either in new solo series or inclusion in an Avengers title.

Avengers #45 puts the Jason Aaron series one issue past the Jonathan Hickman run. It is now the longest-running Avengers series since the first volume of New Avengers, which ran 64 issues.
    Are you sure about that....I remember buying Avengers into the triple digits. The original run of the Avengers ended with issue #402 in 1996 with the Onslaught crossover, which was done because Marvel was going to turn over the title to Image for the Heroes Reborn series. That HR series is usually considered volume 2. Then the reboot is volume 3 and this is where things get confusing because after issue #84, Marvel went back to the original numbering. If fact any comic that was rebooted after Heroes Reborn went back to the original numbering. They added the number of issues done after HR to the #401 (the last issue before HR Avengers) and came out with an Avengers #500. The did the same to the Fantastic Four, Captain America and Iron Man IIRC.

Mike's Amazing World of Comics is a useful site for looking things up like publication dates etc.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 01-21-2021 at 12:59 PM.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

ETERNALS #4, hell yeah.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 01-21-2021 at 01:50 PM.

Savage avengers- Conan meets spider man! Can the hulk be far behind?
    Guardians of the galaxy- Wiccan and emporer hulkling?
    Mighty valkyries, daredevil,- not interested in what’s going on in avengers or spider man, so I’ll pass on those. Hopefully marvel will build up more titles soon.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Are you sure about that....I remember buying Avengers into the triple digits. The original run of the Avengers ended with issue #402 in 1996 with the Onslaught crossover, which was done because Marvel was going to turn over the title to Image for the Heroes Reborn series. That HR series is usually considered volume 2. Then the reboot is volume 3 and this is where things get confusing because after issue #84, Marvel went back to the original numbering. If fact any comic that was rebooted after Heroes Reborn went back to the original numbering. They added the number of issues done after HR to the #401 (the last issue before HR Avengers) and came out with an Avengers #500. The did the same to the Fantastic Four, Captain America and Iron Man IIRC.
    Right, but Bendis's first run of New Avengers was after that. Ever since then, the main Avengers book is always relaunched with a new #1 earlier than that, making it unusual that Aaron's has lasted this long without a new #1.