Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default CONFIRMED: PRODIGY is the smartest person in the marvel universe

in the excellent miniseries, original sins, the young avengers have been battling the hood for control over all of the watcher's secrets. he tried to outsmart all of them, but prodigy was 10 steps ahead.

he used his advanced mental processing powers to create a mini cerebro out of a pasta strainer (cerebrat) and helped the hood gather every single on of the watcher's secrets onto every computer in the world. then the hood escaped, but not before prodigy encrypted the data with the most advanced and complex method known to man. and he did it all in his head, while he was distracting the hood with feigned incompetence!

there u have it. the smartest person in the marvel universe.

6 years ago i joined cbr to prove one thing. that prodigy was the greatest mind in the universe. and now i have done it. no poll necessary. this is confirmed fact.

he now is the owner of all the secrets of the universe.

prodigy is the new watcher.

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

And he's bisexual too!

(Actually his terrible taste in men contradicts your assert actions of smartness.)

Wait does this really make him the New Watcher or is that just a joke?

Because if it is that would be awesome. I loved New X-men and Young Avengers, so this sounds pretty amazing.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

What a joke. He doesn't even have his powers. He's a has been. This horrid art confirms him. I am fine with him being shipped to space forever and having his head blown up like a balloon.

So he's the smartest person in the universe because he stored the most important data in the world in computers that he has no control over, giving him about a few months before they get cleaned or re-encrypted and the data will be gone...

And what if he needs a piece of data on a computer he can't get to?

He just -destroyed- the possibility of finding the cure for everything.

I don't see anything here that says he's the smartest person in the universe. Just that he's the only one who can understand this coding. I would interpret that more as he's the best computer scientist in the universe or something.

But hey, however you want to interpret it to make you happy, go ahead. We all do it from time to time (interpret words in a comic book differently)

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Flappy Bird.

not surprised 2 see the haters rush in here to try to diminish his achievements. but you won't. not on this day. not in 2014. #ferguson

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post
    And he's bisexual too!

(Actually his terrible taste in men contradicts your assert actions of smartness.)
    How dare you? He is the smartest bisexual ever. Hooking up with shapeshifting Teddy would satisfy all his needs u.u He wants Megan Fox one day? Bam. A little Chris Evans for the weekend? BAM! Assuming Teddy is down for that and whatnot.

Though now Cypher is the Watcher. He can literally read all that info like the back of his hand
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

And he's bisexual too!

He was starting out slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy55 View Post
    not surprised 2 see the haters rush in here to try to diminish his achievements. but you won't. not on this day. not in 2014. #ferguson
    For the record, I wasn't being sarcastic.

Happy to see you happy about your fav character?

And he's bisexual too!

LOL, but being smart and wise re two completely different things. He was both smart and clever, the wise part is still in doubt

And amazingly they even got the science/math right on this. One time pads are completely unbreakable

BANNED

I'm really glad that the Hood was definitively defeated by an X-Man.

All-New Member

Default CONFIRMED: PRODIGY is the best secretary in the world

All this discussion ignores his greatest and most relevant feat, even though it is included in the original post's images:

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy55 View Post
    In case you missed it, he manually keyed in several terrabytes of data in hexadecimal using a regular keyboard.

With 1 terrabyte=2^41 hex digits, and top typists able to sustain 150 words (of 5 characters each) per minute... Entering even one terrabyte would take even top end secretaries a while. Like over 5500 years working nonstop. Prodigy has a canon superpower and it is typing.

Prodigy you are truely the world's best secretary.
    Now please get us some coffee.

BANNED

It's interesting how Prodigy outsmarted Marvel Boy, who is a genius-level intellect who uses far more advanced alien tech.