Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    I believe that's the only time they've ever been on a single panel together aside from an AvX spread page. It doesn't indicate they've met or know each other, just that they know the other exists.
    You would think that out of all the Summers kids, these two would have the most to talk about,
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Does this graphic appear anywhere else besides interstitially in the marvel.com video? I was trying to find it as they fashioned it as a data page from the X-books. Are these just created by the marketing department? I'm surprised because:
    1. This made it through edit and at least Ruby, Stryfe and Cable are listed as Sumers [sic] rather than Summers (sloppy), and
    2. The decision to include Ruby. I've loved that character but very curious about her inclusion because she's never ventured to the 616, and there are other alternate reality children of Emma-Scott that aren't included (e.g., Megan aka Mind Witch has had as many if not more in-book appearances) - there are other characters listed who likely haven't made it over to the 616 but you can make the case that they are important to characters in current 616

...and sorry I know I'm going off topic lol. I am hoping they bring Nate Grey to Krakoa!
    Last edited by patch; 03-11-2021 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by patch View Post
    Does this graphic appear anywhere else besides interstitially in the marvel.com video? I was trying to find it as they fashioned it as a data page from the X-books. Are these just created by the marketing department? I'm surprised because:
    1. This made it through edit and at least Ruby, Stryfe and Cable are listed as Sumers [sic] rather than Summers (sloppy), and
    2. The decision to include Ruby. I've loved that character but very curious about her inclusion because she's never ventured to the 616, and there are other alternate reality children of Emma-Scott that aren't included (e.g., Megan aka Mind Witch has had as many if not more in-book appearances) - there are other characters listed who likely haven't made it over to the 616 but you can make the case that they are important to characters in current 616

...and sorry I know I'm going off topic lol. I am hoping they bring Nate Grey to Krakoa!
    Ruby was in battleworld but Megan and the x-men the end reality never made it to 616

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Ruby was in battleworld but Megan and the x-men the end reality never made it to 616
    X-Men: The End was set ~15-20 years into the future of House of M, I think? So, around the same amount into the future as now... there's some things that don't fit, but I could honestly see a time coming in five years where it once again does fit. The only thing that I would like to canonize from it, though, would be Aliyah Bishop.

That's mostly because I like the idea of legacy characters, with Nate Grey and Rachel Summers being the most paramount of those characters. They have tremendous power and great potential for stories.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    You would think that out of all the Summers kids, these two would have the most to talk about,
    True, but Nate's always been a loner. Also, out of the two, Jean actually gets to spend time with Nate - so maybe some more time with Rachel should come first.

Incredible Member

Big Nate bitch slapped Legion and his daddy issues so hard that Si Spurrier had to give him amnesia of that incident.

Line it drawn

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    Big Nate bitch slapped Legion and his daddy issues so hard that Si Spurrier had to give him amnesia of that incident.
    Lmao right, i hope king nate returns after inferno

Astonishing Member

Very much enjoyed X Man until they turned him into mutant Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Very much enjoyed X Man until they turned him into mutant Jesus.
    Agreed. Even though it's proven she's not the real deal, I still enjoyed the relationship between Nate & Madelyne Pryor (XD):

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Agreed. Even though it's proven she's not the real deal, I still enjoyed the relationship between Nate & Madelyne Pryor (XD):

Ah yes, where Madelyne Pryor, a woman in her 20s, made out with and possibly even raped a 16 year old who is biologically her son. The Jesus retcon showed that she was grooming him, so that got rid of Loeb's oedipal fantasies.

Giant-Size Little Marvels - Infinity Comic 006 aoa comic
    Last edited by juan678; 10-02-2021 at 04:25 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes

I seriously hate that jacket and that last disaster of a onesie costume she wears on Krakoa