Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Can't wait!
    I LOVE a good X-Men-in-Space story.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

I love Shiar stories and I'm excited to see Scott, Jean and Ororo together. A very good trio, I hope they have some good interactions. Although this is only one issue in space, so it might be very fast paced and focused on plot. I'm excited to see Hick's plans for the space plots, I love those.

I'm just very unsettled with the Brood story. The way they gave the power over the whole species to Broo and they never mentioned him again is bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    They should have taken Vulcan along, that would have caused great interaction with Deathbird (who is/was pregnant of him) and the Imperial Guard, who used to sere him, but also hate him.
    Anyways, that was probably to much to handle, so will just be ignored.

If Sunspot gets indeed the throne, it will be temporary till they find Xandra back.
    I think the Shiar don't know Vulcan is alive. And the X-men might be hiding it, since it could cause a lot of trouble. He was a mad conqueror tyrant after all. But it will be handled in the future for sure. Hickman is planting a lot of seeds.

I'm VERY excited to see Xavier talk to Xandra, I hope it does not take too long. It should be so much fun. Love the two characters. I was not expecting her to be missing.

Oh, and I liked the art with colors after all. For a "one and done" it will be fine. Sunny Gho is so talented.

Astonishing Member

They better not kill Xandra... have her run away to a circus planet or go to intergalactic boarding school.. then sunspot can be emperor and don’t kill the little girl...
    Last edited by anyajenkins; 01-22-2021 at 11:13 AM.

Can't wait for some fierce ass Deathbird.

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    I'm just very unsettled with the Brood story. The way they gave the power over the whole species to Broo and they never mentioned him again is bonkers.
    I'm sure that will become relevant in some future issue. Look how long it took for the Children of the Vault storyline to be revisited. I wonder if any future plans for the Brood have been changed now that Marvel has access to real Xenomorphs.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    They better not kill Xandra... have her run away to a circus planet or go to intergalactic boarding school.. then sunspot can be emperor and don’t kill the little girl...
    Yeah, Xandra is too cute to be killed off. It would be a very sad end to Lilandra's legacy if Hickman decided to go that route.

I'm with those who want to love the art but can't. It's really messy and kind of hurt my eyes. What happened? These are talented artists. (Maybe I'm just "getting" old, though my eyesight's always been my strong point)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    I'm with those who want to love the art but can't. It's really messy and kind of hurt my eyes. What happened? These are talented artists. (Maybe I'm just "getting" old, though my eyesight's always been my strong point)
    Booth always been awful , but he got worse lately

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Booth always been awful , but he got worse lately
    You think this is bad compared to what we've been getting?
    This is better than Casarra.
    "Cable was right!"

Why do these books insist on taunting us with the fact that Jean has much better costumes that she could wear at any time yet insists on wearing the Marvel Girl outfit the majority of the time?

Looks great, awesome artwork
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    You think this is bad compared to what we've been getting?
    This is better than Casarra.
    Cassara is really good, his namor is one of the best I ever seen. Im not even sure if Booth is better than Baldeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Why do these books insist on taunting us with the fact that Jean has much better costumes that she could wear at any time yet insists on wearing the Marvel Girl outfit the majority of the time?
    They are torturing the fans...
    Last edited by Rang10; 01-22-2021 at 07:08 PM.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Deathbird puts dowdy Jean and her x-factor boxing headgear to shame

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

The I love the thought of Ororo, Scott, and Jean on a mission in Shiar space. I hope the story is as good as the idea.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    The I love the thought of Ororo, Scott, and Jean on a mission in Shiar space. I hope the story is as good as the idea.
    Agreed. Those 3 have such a rich history with each other.