Default Ok whats Missing from DC Universe Infinite library?

Downloaded the app where you can search the library of comics available. I didn't spend too much time trying to find missing series or issues, but at first pass I saw that the original 80s Night Force isn't there, and there's only 2 issues of Warlord available.

What else did you find was missing from the library?

The 2000 event The Silver Age where the Legion of Doom switched bodies with the Justice League only has one issue on there

DCUniverse Infinite shares file sources with Comixology.
    New books go from DC to Comixology and then six months later to DCUI.
    Archival books (backlog comics being digitized) are sent from DC to both Comixology and DCUI the same week.

Unless there’s some contractual reason why it’s not on DCU (like Watchmen and Sandman), a good rule of thumb is that everything that’s on Comixology and older than six months should be on DCUniverse Infinite.

Before Infinite launched, DCUniverse wasn’t allowed books from Vertigo or Black Label. However, exceptions were made for books featuring characters that were appearing in the DCU original shows like Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing.

That restriction was partially removed with the launch of Infinite.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Nice to know they're finally adding Vertigo books. Did they add any Wildstorm or Milestone too

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Nice to know they're finally adding Vertigo books. Did they add any Wildstorm or Milestone too
    There's some Static Shock and a handful of Wildstorm comics. I'm pretty sure I read that they're adding a lot more from these imprints and I'd guess they'll all be there eventually.

I'm a subscriber and I was really bummed that I couldn't read comics on my TV anymore, because I'd really enjoyed that feature. BUT, Thursday they launched the new service and added like 500 recent comics, including a lot of Black Label stuff that wasn't there before like the full run of Mr. Miracle and Jeff Lemire's The Question.

They're expanding their library by a lot and moving the 12-year wait for new issues to a 6-month wait. This is really helpful to me because before, even if I just thought there was a chance I'd like something, I'd it up when it hit the stands. It's no hardship to me at all to wait for those borderline issues/series'.

Now every New Comics Day, I consider which comics I need to read right away and which I can wait for 6 months to see if I want to read on. I love being able to do that for so low a price. A single issue can be $7.99 or 8.99 or even 9.99 (mostly 80th anniversary or whatever) and that's less than the monthly cost of DCUI, for a single comic book.

I can certainly wait 6 months for the anniversary or anthology issues that are seven to ten bucks a pop. And it's allowing me to totally wait on about half of the Future State issues I'd have bought off the stands without DCUI, which saves me a ton of money. Even a single $3.99 issue is half the price of the service. Two of them pays for it entirely. So, for me, it's a bargain at more than twice the price.
    Last edited by BatmanJones; 01-23-2021 at 02:38 PM.