Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Question Heroes-Reborn Spider-Man 2021?

https://twitter.com/SpiderMan/status...07611611848705

AU with Spider-"Insert name of one of Peter's friends/acquaintances here?" Part of a future line-wide Marvel event Heroes Reborn 2021.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Looks like he's taking photos of Carol.

It's been so long since Peter has worked for the Bugle as a photographer this is weird. lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

It might just be a book about Peter Parker photographer in that world.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Astonishing Member

It would've been fun if it was Virtue, but I doubt Marvel even remembers him.

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    It would've been fun if it was Virtue, but I doubt Marvel even remembers him.
    Would you believe he just appeared in the Web of Venom: Empyre's End one-shot a couple months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Looks like he's taking photos of Carol.

It's been so long since Peter has worked for the Bugle as a photographer this is weird. lol
    The yellow boots look more like Spiderwoman than Captain Marvel.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rob London View Post
    Would you believe he just appeared in the Web of Venom: Empyre's End one-shot a couple months ago?
    Please tell me you're not just getting my hopes up.

Edit: I should've known it was just so that he could get fridged.

The return of teen Peter Parker?

The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    I was thinking the same...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Please tell me you're not just getting my hopes up.

Edit: I should've known it was just so that he could get fridged.
    Could be a powerless Peter

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    Could be a powerless Peter
    I was talking about Virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Agreed, I think that's Jessica. In a word where Peter never got bitten by the spider, Jess would be the first spider powered hero (but not the first with a spider motif, which would be Black Widow) and thus, the main hero of the Spider-Verse.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Agreed, I think that's Jessica. In a word where Peter never got bitten by the spider, Jess would be the first spider powered hero (but not the first with a spider motif, which would be Black Widow) and thus, the main hero of the Spider-Verse.
    I've seen someone speculate it might be MJ as Spider-Woman (which would keep the story pertinent to Peter).

Astonishing Member

I have to say, I'm quite intrigued about the nature of this new "Heroes Reborn". If I had to guess, I'll say this might me a Marvel Universe WITHOUT mutants. I mean, in the original story, the heroes involved were the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, Hulk and a few more. The mutants were blamed by their disappearances and the Goverment started "Operation: Zero Tolerance". So maybe that's the clue here.

By the way, about this picture, I don't think this is a "powerless Peter". I mean, just look where he is. He's in a peculiar position in the Daily Buggle's name over the building. Any regular person would have an enormous risk to fall from the top building and SPLAT! And I believe it was said that Peter, before the Spider's bite, he had a serious case of vertigo. So, I don't think this Peter is actually powerless. Maybe he has powers, but he decided not to use them... yet. Which means there's a high probability that Uncle Ben is still alive here.

And about the figure Peter is following, I don't think that's Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew). I mean, her classic yellow boots should have a red stripe in it, and these boots don't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've seen someone speculate it might be MJ as Spider-Woman (which would keep the story pertinent to Peter).
    I LIKE THAT!!! I would really like to see that!!! it wouldn't be the first time, you know? Mary Jane was Spider-Woman in the "New Amazonia" reality created by Artume.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I have to say, I'm quite intrigued about the nature of this new "Heroes Reborn". If I had to guess, I'll say this might me a Marvel Universe WITHOUT mutants. I mean, in the original story, the heroes involved were the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, Hulk and a few more. The mutants were blamed by their disappearances and the Goverment started "Operation: Zero Tolerance". So maybe that's the clue here.

By the way, about this picture, I don't think this is a "powerless Peter". I mean, just look where he is. He's in a peculiar position in the Daily Buggle's name over the building. Any regular person would have an enormous risk to fall from the top building and SPLAT! And I believe it was said that Peter, before the Spider's bite, he had a serious case of vertigo. So, I don't think this Peter is actually powerless. Maybe he has powers, but he decided not to use them... yet. Which means there's a high probability that Uncle Ben is still alive here.

And about the figure Peter is following, I don't think that's Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew). I mean, her classic yellow boots should have a red stripe in it, and these boots don't have it.

I LIKE THAT!!! I would really like to see that!!! it wouldn't be the first time, you know? Mary Jane was Spider-Woman in the "New Amazonia" reality created by Artume.
    And in several other realities, like one depicted in Exiles and another by the Marvel Mangaverse.
    The spider is always on the hunt.