Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I want to say that, in this reality, things are inhumanly cruel for Peter Parker. I mean, he lost Aunt May because of Hyperion's recklessness, he didn't start a formal relationship with Mary Jane; and it seems he never meet other regular people from his circle, like Harry, Gwen and others. The only good thing here is that Norman Osborn (the Green Goblin) became Nighthawk's problem as his "Joker".

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I want to say that, in this reality, things are inhumanly cruel for Peter Parker. I mean, he lost Aunt May because of Hyperion's recklessness, he didn't start a formal relationship with Mary Jane; and it seems he never meet other regular people from his circle, like Harry, Gwen and others. The only good thing here is that Norman Osborn (the Green Goblin) became Nighthawk's problem as his "Joker".
    Yeah, it is pretty sad, come to think of it.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, it is pretty sad, come to think of it.
    I do hope that that origin from the end of Shutterbug pays off with Peter showing up for the big fight at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I do hope that that origin from the end of Shutterbug pays off with Peter showing up for the big fight at the end.
    Great as that would be, I doubt it happens considering that Heroes Reborn #2 just turned Peter’s “sacrifice” into the setup of a punchline. Pretty much if you’re not the Avengers or affiliated with them in the current run, you only exist to job or be irrelevant in this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Great as that would be, I doubt it happens considering that Heroes Reborn #2 just turned Peter’s “sacrifice” into the setup of a punchline. Pretty much if you’re not the Avengers or affiliated with them in the current run, you only exist to job or be irrelevant in this event.
    Yeah, that was lame.

Yeah, looks like Sam Wilson knew Harry and Gwen instead - both Sam and Peter knew Mary Jane. Sam's death (spoiled by both the solicit for Double Action and the events of Young Squadron, which should've come out after Double Action) is probably a trigger to Gwen becoming Nightbird.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

I suggested in one of these HR threads that Peter is getting an inordinate amount of grief because of Mephisto's issues with him.

Gwen shows up in Heroes Reborn #5, but doesn't suit up as Nightbird - a riot happens at Ravencroft Asylum, she's one of the doctors there, so she's attacked out of costume by Goblin.

She's also in Double Action, but the story is set before she becomes Nightbird.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Gwen shows up in Heroes Reborn #5, but doesn't suit up as Nightbird - a riot happens at Ravencroft Asylum, she's one of the doctors there, so she's attacked out of costume by Goblin.

She's also in Double Action, but the story is set before she becomes Nightbird.
    spoilers:
    And possibly driven insane by being exposed to the Goblin formula, which is somewhat reminiscent of the Joker Toxin over in Batman/DC.
    end of spoilers

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    What exactly are you referring to? IIRC, all that happened in Heroes Reborn #2 was basically what happened at the end of Amazing Shutterbug, and we see some foreshadowing regarding the alien spider at the end of that little segment.
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

Marvel proving there's no way they can't reinvent Gwen Stacy .

Surprised Misty still has her metal arm.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Can we bring her to 616/Prime after HR ends and form a budding Gwen Corps with Ghost Spider?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Can we bring her to 616/Prime after HR ends and form a budding Gwen Corps with Ghost Spider?
    I'm surprised they didn't do that with all those Gwen variants we got covers out of...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Surprised Misty still has her metal arm.
    You didn't read American Knights? Misty's in that one too.