Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I have a question: I saw Forearm and Slab are part of SWORD as well, but I must have missed that. What issue did that happen?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I have a question: I saw Forearm and Slab are part of SWORD as well, but I must have missed that. What issue did that happen?
    The two were in the last number only. They were with the security uniform.

Risque and Random are security subdirectors so i suppose there are a lot of mutants in the station that we not seen, yet
    Last edited by sallyblevins; 04-29-2021 at 04:59 AM.

https://www.gamesradar.com/al-ewing-...tal-hulk-more/

New Interview with Ewing touching upon the "last annihilation" crossover between Guardians and SWORD.

Extraordinary Member

I am curious when that interview took place, or at least what Ewing was taking into consideration as far as what issues had been released. Partly because I thought the Snarkwar was over, and partly because I am wondering if the old soldier is OG Cable, and if so, who would be the new soldier? The Arakkii mutant Khora, or another new character to come in one of the books?

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Great interview it looks like this is really going to have an impact on the characters, I think the Old Soldier is adult Cable but he could be talking of someone else, Doom doesnŽt seem to be the main adversary but Ewing talked about it like it was someone we already know, not just on the cosmic side.
    Now with Storm leaving Marauders and her recent intervention with the ShiŽar I wonder if she will join SWORD or if she will be part of a different part of whatever the X-men have planned for space.

Wonder if the lingering questions? for Wiccan and Teddy have to do with their distancement from SWORD and Krakoa and if Magneto will play a part there.

Really looking forward to this crossover
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 05-05-2021 at 07:55 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donŽt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    https://www.gamesradar.com/al-ewing-...tal-hulk-more/

New Interview with Ewing touching upon the "last annihilation" crossover between Guardians and SWORD.
    Answer "A few Lingering Questions...." ayyyy that's probably Wiccan mutant status I hope Ewing has the guts YA fans have been asking for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Now with Storm leaving Marauders and her recent intervention with the ShiŽar I wonder if she will join SWORD or if she will be part of a different part of whatever the X-men have planned for space.
    Storm is showing up on the Hellfire Gala variant cover for S.W.O.R.D. Yes, I know that not every character on the variants has a connection to the books but they tried to make an effort here and there (like Laura being on the Wolverine variant).

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Great interview... I think the Old Soldier is adult Cable but he could be talking of someone else...
    Maybe so. Kind of sounds like it from this interview and the last one he did. Hmm...

BANNED

Being that Abigail Brand is half Human Mutant and half Extraterrestrial has it ever been reviled which alien species her father belonged to?
    Last edited by Micabe; 05-16-2021 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Being that Abigail Brand is half Human Mutant and half Extraterrestrial has it ever been reviled which alien species her father belonged to?
    No, only that he was a "blue, furry monster".

Given that her half-brother is a GREEN furry monster, that suggests that he is of the same species.