Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Nah, I always thought this season was going to end with Mark vs. his father. That went about as I expected. I thought we might catch a glimpse of Levy during the montage, but I think they want the character to have a proper introduction.
    Yeah, they went with the most reasonable way to end the first season while interspersing some later stuff (which kind of makes me wonder how they'll handle season 2).

Mighty Member

I ended up binging this last night and I’m interested enough to start searching up comics. There were some animation quibbles here and there, but overall I didn’t have any major problems. While it can get a little extreme, I can only hope that this adaptation is successful enough that it ushers in more adult animation that isn’t comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    I ended up binging this last night and I’m interested enough to start searching up comics. There were some animation quibbles here and there, but overall I didn’t have any major problems. While it can get a little extreme, I can only hope that this adaptation is successful enough that it ushers in more adult animation that isn’t comedy.
    Your best bet is to get HC or the Compendium.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Nah, I always thought this season was going to end with Mark vs. his father. That went about as I expected. I thought we might catch a glimpse of Levy during the montage, but I think they want the character to have a proper introduction.
    My bad. I meant he would be the villain of Season 2, not 1

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

I just want Shrinking Rae to enter Black Samson's body in an episode. It'll be like the Image equivalent of "Iron Man, On the Inside."
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon16 View Post
    I just want Shrinking Rae to enter Black Samson's body in an episode. It'll be like the Image equivalent of "Iron Man, On the Inside."
    They don't seem to be going for "filler" episodes, so it won't happen.