Default Elephantmen - changing publisher?

So I just happened to notice that on Comixology Elephantmen suddenly made a jump in the last few days to being published by "Comicraft Presents" and appears to be pulled from Image Comics listings there; plus all references to it on Image Comics website have vanished too - at least store wise. Yet I can't seem to find any reference to this being a formal pre-arranged shift; or at least my googling hasn't resulted in any news from this year about it. Just wondering if anyone knows what's up and why the sudden changes.

Astonishing Member

I've seen them under comiXology Originals for several months. I've always thought they were out of Image since then.

Comicraft is the name of Richard Starkings' company, they mostly produce fonts as far as I know, but I guess he's adding a publishing label? I don't remember precisely when Elephantmen wrapped with Image, but in 2018 Starkings did another 5 issue mini-series with them called The Beef. So I'm assuming the transfer happened somewhere around/after that timeframe.

It's creator owned after all so maybe he wants a closer grasp on (digital) distribution? Just speculating of course.
    All the cool cats are reading CBR's Community Standards & Rules!

Elephantmen "ended" with issue 80. I assume that's when it stopped being published by Image. It seems everything published after that has been through Comixology?

I don't reed the book, so I'm not 100% sure.