Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Ok... X-Force Beast has gone too far.... Surely, something happened to him to make him this morally corrupt. It’s got to be secretly Dark Beast again, right? I miss the old Hank...
    Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Agreed he's literally in Super villain territory at this point I hope that there are some serious repercussions for his actions in this issue.
    This...a million times over. I want this Beast caught and shown to be Dark Beast...and find out that 616 Beast is not just a captive but dead and be resurrected in his human looking body.

That would be lame. This Beast doesnt read like Dark Beast at all. He is however consistent with the Beast that we have seen since the Utopia era. Dark Beast was already killed just before HOX anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    This...a million times over. I want this Beast caught and shown to be Dark Beast...and find out that 616 Beast is not just a captive but dead and be resurrected in his human looking body.
    oh my--- that would be WILD!!!!

HAS Beast died and gone through resurrection? If he has, I'm utterly shell shocked that he would opt to return in his current form, given his history.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

HAS Beast died and gone through resurrection? If he has, I'm utterly shell shocked that he would opt to return in his current form, given his history.
    Yeah he died a few issues back.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

Exactly...considering how he was shown to feel about his current state back in Astonishing it makes no sense to me that he would want to come back as blue and furry. I think an argument could be made that all the other stuff that happened to him with his own mutagenic cocktail, what Artie's dad did to him, Infectia's kiss that if you were to take all that away while cloning him we may get a completely different Hank McCoy out of it.

Exactly...considering how he was shown to feel about his current state back in Astonishing it makes no sense to me that he would want to come back as blue and furry. I think an argument could be made that all the other stuff that happened to him with his own mutagenic cocktail, what Artie's dad did to him, Infectia's kiss that if you were to take all that away while cloning him we may get a completely different Hank McCoy out of it.
    Astonishing X-men was like 15 years ago. He has changed so much since then and isnt even the same character. He's not the depressive mess he was in the Morrison/Whedon runs and is far more confident and settled in his current form

Haven’t really looked at this thread but are people speculating Dark Beast took over Hank?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Haven’t really looked at this thread but are people speculating Dark Beast took over Hank?
    Considering some of the shady things Beast has gotten up to...

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Ok... X-Force Beast has gone too far.... Surely, something happened to him to make him this morally corrupt. It’s got to be secretly Dark Beast again, right? I miss the old Hank...
    In agreement with you about OG Hank (616). I miss him dearly...

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

I would even be satisfied if somehow his mind got merged with Dark Beast (since he would be “on file” in Cerebro as well, even if they didn’t choose to resurrect him) and this is an amalgamation of the two. I doubt it’s that simple... I just hope we eventually get an explanation.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I think you always post pics the best.

There is just something funny about cleaning your big tootsies while speaking so seriously and philosophically.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I think you always post pics the best.
    Thanks, From The Shadows. It really means a lot that you wrote that.

There is just something funny about cleaning your big tootsies while speaking so seriously and philosophically.
    I know, right?! Sometimes, this version of Beast can be quite hilarious (IMHO):

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Though, that was already done during Lobdell/Nicieza era? I guess maybe they could have tried again.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That would be lame. This Beast doesn't read like Dark Beast at all. He is however consistent with the Beast that we have seen since the Utopia era. Dark Beast was already killed just before HOX anyway
    He may/may not read like DB but he sure as heck doesn't read like our Hank either despite how dark things got it just doesn't register with what I've known of him. :-/

Thanks, From The Shadows. It really means a lot that you wrote that.

I know, right?! Sometimes, this version of Beast can be quite hilarious (IMHO):
    Beast always brightens things no matter what team he is in. Like that page. Thanks for posting it.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 06-06-2021 at 08:35 PM.

Incredible Member

Question - Based on all that's been happening with Beast and what he's been up to, would you want Beast to be killed off (again?) and resurrected with selected memories/ personality i.e. a removal of his current god complex?

Beast always brightens things no matter what team he is in. Like that page. Thanks for posting it.
    You're welcome, From The Shadows!

Last edited by K7P5V; 06-07-2021 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.