Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I'm so excited for the playoffs. My Oilers finally getting back into the playoffs. I don't expect them to go too deep, but I'm just very excited to watch Connor and Leon play in the playoffs.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Tonight's really pissing me off.

Dougie Hamilton proved he's not worthy to come back next year in Games 3 and 4, and I hate the officiating tonight.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Pittsburgh is one round and done after the Islanders finished them off 5-3 last night. Tampa sent Florida packing, but Minnesota forced a game seven after a 3-0 win over Vegas. Tonight, Toronto can send Montreal home, same for Carolina leading Nashville three games to two.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Since this thread has been in exile for a while, congrats to Tampa Bay for those living under a rock.

I brought this up to remind people it's time for a 2021-22 thread and also to report grim news; Arizona's time may be finally up, in spite of the best intentions of Gary Bettman. The City of Glendale, Arizona decided to evict the Coyotes from the Gila River Arena after this season, meaning unless the team finds a temporary solution in the hopes of building a new arena in Tempe, they're moving whether they like it or not.

No new thread for a new season?

Penguins are thumping Tampa Bay as we speak.

The 7 year streak of the Lightning winning opening day is in jeopardy.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

3-0 PIT ... Not looking good for the defending champs.

SEA has a huge battle tonight with Vegas. They have 5 players out on the COVID list.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Well Kraken are making it a close one 3-2 going into period 3.

I had my dream of going to see a Kraken's game on the cheap crushed tonight. I thought they might be cheaper than seeing the Canucks, but quite the opposite.

I can get a nosebleed up here for $50.00. Cheapest Kraken ticket I could find was $140.00!!!

I thought it might be an American thing, so I looked up the price of Red Wing tickets and they are as low as $25.00.

Turns out while the Seattle Mariners are getting supported by the taxpayers, the owners of the Kraken have to pay for everything, the new stadium, traffic upgrades to get there ect.

I wish them all the luck, it's great to have a team in Seattle. It's been a long time coming for hockey fans in Washington State.

San Jose Sharks forward Evander Kane has been suspended for 21 games over his violations of the Covid protocols. Article Link.

Here's a guy who was accused of domestic violence (the linked article says claims not substantiated) and of betting on games (unproven) and then he willfully broke protocols. Talk about a major tool. He should consider himself lucky they didn't suspend him for the whole season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

My Flyers took care of business last night, turning the visiting Kraken into sushi with a 6-1 win.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    My Flyers took care of business last night, turning the visiting Kraken into sushi with a 6-1 win.
    The technical name is ika.

Gooooooo bruins!!!!!!
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

My Flyers curbstomped Boston 6-3 last night. A surprising outcome given that the Orange & Black have had nothing but trouble with the Bruins for the last several years.

Flyers have been a surprise IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Flyers have been a surprise IMHO.
    So far yeah. Very surprised they beat the Bruins.