Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

The Vegas Golden Knights have fired coach Peter DeBoer. Article Link
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The Vegas Golden Knights have fired coach Peter DeBoer. Article Link
    Missed the playoffs by three points, and DeBoer was done. Man, that's harsh!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Rick Bowness has stepped down as the coach of the Dallas Stars. Article Link.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Seems a shame that the last two Canadian teams standing in the playoffs (Calgary and Edmonton) are facing each other in the West quarterfinals. I mean, it’s been, what, thirty years since a team from north of the border (Montreal) lifted the Cup, though, with Tampa on the rampage and angling for a threepeat, it’s going to be a tough road to hoe for ANY team still in the postseason.

The Boston Bruins have fired coach Bruce Cassidy. Article link

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The Boston Bruins have fired coach Bruce Cassidy. Article link
    Six straight years in the playoffs, and that wasn't enough for Cassidy to keep his job. Sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Six straight years in the playoffs, and that wasn't enough for Cassidy to keep his job. Sheesh!
    Very bad move by the Bruins. The GM Don Sweeney is the one who should have lost his job, not Cassidy.

In other news Colorado is going to win the whole thing in the end. Good for them. I am cheering for the Rangers but even if they make it in Colorado is just that good.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    Very bad move by the Bruins. The GM Don Sweeney is the one who should have lost his job, not Cassidy.

In other news Colorado is going to win the whole thing in the end. Good for them. I am cheering for the Rangers but even if they make it in Colorado is just that good.
    A stat I just heard this morning: the Avs are unbeaten on the road in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    A stat I just heard this morning: the Avs are unbeaten on the road in the playoffs.
    I believe they are winning the whole thing.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

I believe they are winning the whole thing.
    Don’t rule out the Lightning. Tampa’s on a mission to achieve the very rare championship threepeat, something we haven’t seen in any of the four major sports leagues since god knows when.

Lightning tie it up. As much as I want to see Rangers vs Avalanche, I believe it will be Colorado vs Tampa Bay.

Should be a good game tonight. All tied up. Would be interesting if NY pulls one out.

This the match up everyone wanted to see? I want Colorado but I think the Lightning take it again (3rd time in a row).

This the match up everyone wanted to see? I want Colorado but I think the Lightning take it again (3rd time in a row).
    Not many would’ve bet against Tampa making the championship round, but Colorado? That was a stunner, at least to me anyway.

Looking forward to game 1 even though I am working.