Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Kraken and Canucks are having a great game!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman has been forced out. Apparently he was involved in covering up sexual assault allegations and now is paying the price. The team was fined $2 million dollars as well.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

I'm very happy my Avalanche in a high-scoring game defeated a great Blues team 4-3 so the Blues are no longer an undefeated team after that loss.

I became a Calgary Flames fan in 2020 after they lost to the Stars in the NHL Playoffs because they have bright colors, a terrific name, and the terrific logo that is a C that has flames on the left side.
    The Flames continue to play terrific hockey because they shut out the Penguins 4-0. I'm very amazed that they've been winning games since October 21, 2021 which is 1 day before my 36th birthday.
    The Flames look like 1 of the best teams in the NHL.

My Blackhawks being winless is less depressing because most likely my Flames are going to make the playoffs, possibly my Avalanche also make the Playoffs, and my Bulls are having a good season.
    I'm still very depressed that the Blackhawks had ab unsafe work environment.
    Last edited by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon; 10-29-2021 at 07:17 AM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman has been forced out. Apparently he was involved in covering up sexual assault allegations and now is paying the price. The team was fined $2 million dollars as well.
    That scandal also forced Joel Quennville, current Florida head coach to resign yesterday since he coached the Blackhawks back in 2010.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    That scandal also forced Joel Quennville, current Florida head coach to resign yesterday since he coached the Blackhawks back in 2010.
    I didn't know that one. I've been offline due to power loss from a storm. On a library computer right now. Thanks for the updated info.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Hurricanes are off to their best start in franchise history.

Fantastic Member

Will this be the year Malkin and Letang are traded? If the Pens are out of the play off picture I can see that happening.

The city of Glendale, Arizona has given the Arizona Coyotes until December 20th to pay their outstanding tax bill (to the city and state) or they will be locked out of their home arena. Article Link

My Flyers are currently on a ten game winless skid. They already fired head coach Alain Vigneault on Monday, but his replacement, Mike Yeo has lost the last two, and things just don't look to be getting any better. If the situation doesn't improve, and soon, the team should just blow the whole mess up and unload anyone who has value at the trade deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The city of Glendale, Arizona has given the Arizona Coyotes until December 20th to pay their outstanding tax bill (to the city and state) or they will be locked out of their home arena. Article Link
    So ... where do they go now?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    So ... where do they go now?
    Apparently nowhere, the Coyotes coughed up the money today. Funny what public shaming will do, I guess.

Tonight's game between the Carolina Hurricanes and Minnesota Wild has been postponed due to Covid concerns.

Forward Morgan Frost of the Flyers was taken off the ice little over one minute into last night's home game against New Jersey. It was later reported Frost was placed in COVID protocols:

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...ovid-protocols

The Calgary Flames are still not on the ice. Today they added 17 team members to the Covid list including coach Darryl Sutter. Article Link.

Boston Bruins forward Patrice Bergeron has tested positive for Covid. Article Link.

Paul Maurice has resigned as the coach of the Winnipeg Jets. Article Link