Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Clint Barton who is known as Hawkeye, has changed from being the man who refuses to kill to being a second-class Wolverine

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    Clint Barton who is known as Hawkeye, has changed from being the man who refuses to kill to being a second-class Wolverine
    Too much Ultimate Universe Hawkeye

When I was a kid, I thought Rodimus Prime and Galvatron were way cooler than Optimus Prime and Megatron. But when I went back and watched the original Transformers series as an adult, I did a complete reversal. Tracks, a character I couldn't have cared less about at a kid, has also supplanted Bumblebee as my overall favorite character on the show.

With the old G.I. Joe cartoon, like any other kid, I always rooted for the Joes and booed Cobra Commander, Destro, and the other villains. But as an adult, I find the interactions between the villains to be the most enjoyable part of the show, while the Joes tend to bore me.

I'm with a lot of you: I love Batman but good lord is he overused and tired. This BatGod nonsense is just too much.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Boisterously Confused

As a child (reading reprints from the 40's-early 60's), Robin annoyed me. I was there for Batman and this punk kid was in the way. By the time I got to "College Robin" in the late-1960's-1970s, I had completely turned around.

I found Grayson interesting, compelling, and cool. He got to do all the Batman stuff without being nearly so uptight. Detective Comics 441 is still a stand out for me. Sure, Robin started out as the Hostage De'Jour, but by the story's climax, it turned out he didn't any rescuing after all.

Image.jpg

His feature in The Batman Family tended to be hit or miss, but when it was good, it was quite good. I think Robin being in it was one of the things that originally made me decide to give Wolfman and Perez New Teen Titans a try when its first issue hit the stands.