Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    Technically this is how the fight should end

Attachment 105864
    That's probably where Kong loses. In the water, Godzilla has the clear advantage.

Astonishing Member

I think whichever US restaurant has the rights to Godzilla vs Kong is missing out on a goldmine media opportunity. I know the HBO Max thing kind of changes the factoring on this but Burger King, McDonalds Pizza Hut whomever should be playing up the whole whose side are you on, Team Kong or Team Godzilla? The commercials write themselves. Millie Bobby and Jessica Henwick being team Zilla and Skarsgard stanning for Team Kong. I'd buy the cups, heck I'd buy a team Godzilla T-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The first trailer was better.

Mech Godzilla confirmed for the film
    D659C068-8CD9-4692-B48A-023948CED205.jpg

Astonishing Member

man impossible to avoid spoilers at this point but I wish it would just get here already. First off as a member of Team Godzilla I don't like how the latest commercials are pretty heavy Pro-Kong, how can you compete with a cute little girl as your mascot, even Millie Brown pales in comparison. I am wondering if G is even in the movie or will Mecha-G be masquerading the whole time.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    man impossible to avoid spoilers at this point but I wish it would just get here already. First off as a member of Team Godzilla I don't like how the latest commercials are pretty heavy Pro-Kong, how can you compete with a cute little girl as your mascot, even Millie Brown pales in comparison. I am wondering if G is even in the movie or will Mecha-G be masquerading the whole time.
    Smartest way I’d see to do it is to have Kong encounter both and fight both separately before the inevitable team up - like have it be Mecha-G in the fleet attack scene with Kong, then have the city fight start as Kong vs the real Godzilla before Mechgodzilla makes his appearance.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

I'm kind of contrarian. Started out neutral, saw too many Team Godzilla fans (not saying they're the majority, just the majority of what I encountered) which pushed me more pro-Kong (not going to say Team Kong - I feel like "Team" anything is tired meme and gives me flashbacks to Twilight...).

Kong was created by Americans, while Godzilla was a Japanese creation. In an American movie, Kong should be the good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    In the future, can you put spoilers in a link please?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    In the future, can you put spoilers in a link please?
    This is a thread talking about the movie thers going to be rummers guess's screen shots always Auom there's going to be spoilers.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    This is a thread talking about the movie thers going to be rummers guess's screen shots always Auom there's going to be spoilers.
    Spoilers should still be coded, because it's polite and simple to do so. The thread title isn't specifically labelled for spoilers, and the movie isn't even out yet (at least in most markets, I don't know if it's seen early release somewhere).

It takes a handful of key strokes to code spoilers, and it's simply respectful to other forum-goers who may not want to be spoiled.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Spoilers should still be coded, because it's polite and simple to do so. The thread title isn't specifically labelled for spoilers, and the movie isn't even out yet (at least in most markets, I don't know if it's seen early release somewhere).

It takes a handful of key strokes to code spoilers, and it's simply respectful to other forum-goers who may not want to be spoiled.
    I definitely agree but I'm just saying don't be surprised if it happens I always expect it.

Astonishing Member

I've only watched the previous movie and the trailer, but it makes sense to me to promote Kong for seeming to be such an underdog (now if not for Godzilla's atomic breath and swimming I'd have pitied Godzilla for how small his head looked compared to Kong's haymaker and mad Kong-Fu skills and weapons ).

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I'm kind of contrarian. Started out neutral, saw too many Team Godzilla fans (not saying they're the majority, just the majority of what I encountered) which pushed me more pro-Kong (not going to say Team Kong - I feel like "Team" anything is tired meme and gives me flashbacks to Twilight...).
    I remember Freddy vs Jason led me to dig Jason more and make me embrace his ilk of slasher movies to this day, including revisiting Halloween.

I hope this movie can have a similar impact.

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    D659C068-8CD9-4692-B48A-023948CED205.jpg
    so is it remote control, is there someone inside, or is it fully autonomous (uh oh...)