Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Hell yeah! It’s is so ON! That was freaking AWESOME! The little boy inside the 62 year old man was excited beyond words at that trailer! Can’t wait for the movie!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking Hail to the KINGS!

Dang I was like 6-7 when I saw my 1st Godzilla Movie and still it gets me everytime I see one of theses, but Espcially Hearing about this one!

I am glad they are saying that something is Off about Godzilla, not just he might be the 100% Bad Guy in this like in the Original Classic, which makes me feel good to hear.

So at least their is mystery to why Godzilla is attack and why they are going to fight.

But the 1st scenes of them fighting each other finally sold me again how Kong can hold his own against the Atomic-King, so this is going to be Something for all G-Fans!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Cool

Also I Hope I am not the Only One that saw and got Anime Giddiness when I got a Serious Evangelion Vibe Here!? ;-)

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Incredible Member

Yo! That was lit!

I got Godzilla in this.

Mighty Member

Awsome trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    Yo! That was lit!

I got Godzilla in this.

lol, Those are great gifs!

Incredible Member

Think I may splurge a $100 to rent a theater screen for my family to watch.

Kong and Godzilla are fighting to be king. Godzilla defeated King Ghidorah in his last movie and became King of the Monsters. Kong must defeat Godzilla in order to become King Kong.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Kong and Godzilla are fighting to be king. Godzilla defeated King Ghidorah in his last movie and became King of the Monsters. Kong must defeat Godzilla in order to become King Kong.
    He's already a King. Skull Island is his kingdom and Kong doesn't really care about ruling the entire planet like Godzilla. He's only in this fight because his favorite "subject" is in danger. He's like Conan.

Also gonna go on record as predicting Long loses the first fight on the carrier after going into the water, which is Godzilla's turf. Second fight, Kong has the clear advantage.

Godzilla better watch out because we've seen what Kong can do with an up rooted tree.

He better hope Kong doesn't stick that axe somewhere else.

The trailer certainly seems interesting. I do love a good monster on monster or pop culture icon on pop culture icon smackdown movie, animation, or comic book.
    Last edited by Celgress; 01-24-2021 at 09:30 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Kong’s axe is one of Godzilla’s fins? Sure looks like it...

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Kong’s axe is one of Godzilla’s fins? Sure looks like it...
    The toy spoils it, FYI.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Oh, yeah I wouldn’t have seen that, but watching the gif it became apparent.