Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I wonder if Kong will get lightning powers like in the first Godzilla vs Kong movie.
    If there's a god in heaven he will!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    It seems Godzilla is the bad guy here...the Godzilla I know is more of a good guy. In the most simple term.
    "Seems" you say?

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    It seems Godzilla is the bad guy here...the Godzilla I know is more of a good guy. In the most simple term.
    How many Godzilla movies have you seen? It's about 50/50 in the series sometimes he is the hero sometimes he's the villain even in the 2014 movie he started out as a bad guy

I hope that this doesn't become like what Jurassic World seems to be edging towards, which is all the monsters becoming ultra-active and wreaking havoc on the human world constantly. You would end up with post-apocalyptic landscapes and political balkanization before long.

I'm kind of bummed they did not stick with Bear McCreary for the score for this film. That was about the only thing I really enjoyed in the previous film.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

BANNED

I must say this looks very tempting to see. it looks like a good perfect summer blockbuster.

It's probably how the trailer was cut but does anyone feels Kong has so much personality from this trailer and Godzilla has none?

watching the trailer I am team Kong.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    I must say this looks very tempting to see. it looks like a good perfect summer blockbuster.

It's probably how the trailer was cut but does anyone feels Kong has so much personality from this trailer and Godzilla has none?

watching the trailer I am team Kong.
    Think it is more necessary because Kong doesn't have the cute humans from Skull Island in this flick whereas Godzilla has all the King of the Monsters crew.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

I am Team Zilla, always have been, always will be, that said I imagine my boy is taking the L in this which makes me hesitant to see it, but probably will anyway.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Found this on Facebook and it got a chuckle out of me:

Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member

I’ve got a theory that *if* Mechgodzilla is a secret villain of the film, he’s not a full robot, but a blend of the Kiryu/Cyber-Zilla idea, and a still organic but rotting different Godzilla corpse reanimated with technology. I think that idea is both creepier and that little bit more plausible both for the world of the movie and for the premise of having the real Godzilla get up to trouble - he may be thinking he’s protecting a last surviving brother.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

MECHA has been revealed at a toy show from last year. Speculating that the "skin" was grown from Ghidorrah's remains from KOTM.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    He's already a King. Skull Island is his kingdom and Kong doesn't really care about ruling the entire planet like Godzilla. He's only in this fight because his favorite "subject" is in danger. He's like Conan.
    At the end of King of the Monsters, the surviving monsters came and paid homage to Godzilla. Kong didn't show up, so Godzilla is demanding homage from him.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    ...has been revealed at a toy show from last year.
    And if you've managed to avoid that spoiler up til now, too bad.
    Sounds perfect.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Technically this is how the fight should end

GvsK.jpg