So, just watched this again yesterday, starting my whole SW binge saga, along with the other shows. Ep I was pretty good. I like how they set up Obi-Wan becoming the master to Anakin in the end along with coming into his own as well. I really liked Natalie Portman's Padme. I love that she was made fighter not afraid to get her hands dirty. I found myself surprised when she revealed herself to be the Queen and the other was a decoy. Liam Neeson's Quai-Gon(sorry if it's spelled wrong) was a great character. I feel they should have saved his death in Attack of the Clones. I think it would have set up the Anakin/Obi-Won conflict better for Revenge of the Sith. Jar Jar Binks was a very useless and annoying character. You could completely remove him from the movie and wouldn't miss anything. He almost...almost ruins the entire movie. Jake Lloyd as Anakin...I feel they needed to have someone older to play him. Seeing him so little, it's too much of a stretch to believe that he'd later fall in love with Padme in AOTC. Way too young. I think he should have been a 13 year old. The pod race I thought went on a little too long but still enjoyable and fun. All in all a good movie.