Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Logan/Jean/Scott

What's the status? Is Jean still attracted to Logan? Is she in a menage a trois?

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    What's the status? Is Jean still attracted to Logan? Is she in a menage a trois?
    Yes all three are in a relationship with each other. All their rooms are connected to each other

BANNED

Logan and Jean had a kiss in a pool; their obligatory once-a-decade feel-up, just to make sure each other is still alive.

Jean is married to Cyclops and most of her dialogue and interactions in current issues are about his kids.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

To be more detailed, everything up to this point seems to insinuate that Jean and Scott are married. Jean has Logan in a side relationship, and Scott has Emma in a side relationship. Nothing else has really been more heavily indicated than that so far. It probably won't even get anymore explicit/detailed than that to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Logan and Jean had a kiss in a pool; their obligatory once-a-decade feel-up, just to make sure each other is still alive.

Jean is married to Cyclops and most of her dialogue and interactions in current issues are about his kids.
    I think you mean "their" not his.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 01-24-2021 at 11:21 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

They’re going to break up, and Jean is going to go full ultimate intimacy with Emma, while they turn off Logan and Cyke’s sexual drive, because they’re toxic with whoever they’re in a relationship with.

Jean has never NOT been attracted to Logan.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

All this teasing by Hickman went really nowhere. I'm really annoyed by queer baiting. It is 2021. Just make Scott and Wolverine bisexual (or debate that they don't want to have a label and are just men who are also attracted to men) and move on! Old straight people and their understanding of queer issues really bothers me. Being queer is not some click baiting mechanism they should use to spark a conversation on twitter...
    Last edited by Exodus; 01-25-2021 at 12:13 AM.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    They’re going to break up, and Jean is going to go full ultimate intimacy with Emma, while they turn off Logan and Cyke’s sexual drive, because they’re toxic with whoever they’re in a relationship with.
    I'm not sure I'd say Jean and Emma are always toxic in their relationships. That's going a bit far.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Jean has never NOT been attracted to Logan.
    Yeah, that's pretty accurate. Although there was slight fear in the beginning.

(Lol, I misinterpreted your message earlier. I need to stop checking through this thread late at night. Realized it was a response to thread question)

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    All this teasing by Hickman went really nowhere. I'm really annoyed by queer baiting. It is 2021. Just make Scott and Wolverine bisexual (or debate that they don't want to have a label and are just men who are also attracted to men) and move on! Old straight people and their understanding of queer issues really bothers me. Being queer is not some click baiting mechanism they should use to spark a conversation on twitter...
    I feel like the whole thing is a perpetual tease. There were probably creative differences between character romances and this was the solution to open things up. I'm not sure Scott/Logan was ever intended or will happen.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 01-25-2021 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Misinterpreted repsonse
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Nothing relevant has even really happened beyond Jeans whole "borrowing my man" desperate house wives diss to Emma and that Percy one-off.

Most of the time we see Scott and Jean togther they're playing the parents from home alone and I don't even think Jean has interacted with Logan outside of X-Force...

Does anyone even really care at this point?
    Last edited by CoCoBandz; 01-25-2021 at 01:10 AM.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

On the off chance that you really want to do some reading up...

(Note: These Two Threads Are Locked.)

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...reciation-2020

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...reciation-2020

Logan loves seeing Scott in a speedo

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post

I don't remember them being married again, so no they are no longer married, they both died and were declared legally dead so again they are not married any longer...

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Yeah I have to agree. If they really don't wanna confirm that Scott and Logan get it on they could at least acknowledge that the three of them are clearly in an emotional relationship (otherwise Logan would not be up in that house neglecting his own kids). Interesting that Scott and Emma have had the least amount of confirmed moments because she would honestly make flirty comments regardless.

Jean and Scott shared their first kiss since Dawn of X started in Cable #6. Up until then their relationship had been entirely domestic mom and pop stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Yeah I have to agree. If they really don't wanna confirm that Scott and Logan get it on they could at least acknowledge that the three of them are clearly in an emotional relationship (otherwise Logan would not be up in that house neglecting his own kids). Interesting that Scott and Emma have had the least amount of confirmed moments because she would honestly make flirty comments regardless.
    There's an issue where Scott and Emma arrive to the council together with the implication he spent the night with her, right? Am I misremembering that. Jean also made a comment about Emma borrowing her things.