Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Can we not devolve into name-calling? COVID wrecked havoc on everyone, plain and simple. The shows success will create more demand for Wanda, Vision, and Quicksilver too, probably. When everything is back in order and then they're still in limbo, then we'll know for sure something is up.

We're getting off topic, is my point.
    Wanda was supposed to be the main character in Darkhold which is...maybe still coming out? Marvel's been kind of vague about it.

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be her "push" but it kind of seemed like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wanda was supposed to be the main character in Darkhold which is...maybe still coming out? Marvel's been kind of vague about it.

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be her "push" but it kind of seemed like it.
    Yeah, that's what I thought too. Put something out with a character with some vague resemblance to plot descriptions so they can have a "tie-in" while having no idea how the actual live-action product will turn out.

Not sure if it'll actually be any good, though.

Darkhold will happen. Just got delayed because of pandemic

Extraordinary Member

Since this has turned into another Scarlet Witch thread (everything does eventually...) Rich Johnston said back in the ancient days of 2019 that Marvel had a Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver/Magneto story that was shelved until after WandaVision came out.

That may be a merciful delay, but an irony of the MCU is that it really doesn't help characters all that much, at least not any more. Vision and Wanda were helped in the MCU by getting solo comics in 2015, but now they and Monica Rambeau and many other MCU Avengers characters seem to be in a holding pattern, waiting to see what the MCU does with them before anyone makes any moves in the comics.

Bucky and Sam probably only got their mini series because there was literally no comics material out there that they could release to tie in with their MCU series.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Since this has turned into another Scarlet Witch thread (everything does eventually...) Rich Johnston said back in the ancient days of 2019 that Marvel had a Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver/Magneto story that was shelved until after WandaVision came out.

That may be a merciful delay, but an irony of the MCU is that it really doesn't help characters all that much, at least not any more. Vision and Wanda were helped in the MCU by getting solo comics in 2015, but now they and Monica Rambeau and many other MCU Avengers characters seem to be in a holding pattern, waiting to see what the MCU does with them before anyone makes any moves in the comics.

Bucky and Sam probably only got their mini series because there was literally no comics material out there that they could release to tie in with their MCU series.
    I had completely forgotten about Monica too. I think the last time any of them were really in anything was in that No Road Home book.

Astonishing Member

Moving things along, since Aaron’s more of the “he’s a a-hole” rather than the “he’s a monster” school, it’s odd that Doom would make any kind of pact with Cyttorak to become his agent of destruction.

Thor as an atheist who hates hammers is grindingly Aaron though.

Assuming this and whatever confrontation with Mephisto are meant to lead to an Avengers relaunch, we probably need someone with more umph than Aaron to make it a success

There are tie-ins. Magneto and the Mutant Force has been announced.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/02/02/ma...utant-force-1/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    The shows success will create more demand for Wanda, Vision, and Quicksilver too, probably.
    And Monica, too, I hope.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Thor as an atheist who hates hammers is grindingly Aaron though.
    And you see what happens when gods don't believe in themselves, don't ya? You get the Marvel-ized Justice League and a smorgasbord of mishmash villains, that's what. O da doo da day!!!

I'm wondering what kind of role will Blade play, and if he made some Faustian deal and reality is paying for it. Will he be the one to tie the different heroes together?

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

With Blade being the main focus, I hope this reboots the Midnight Sons line.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Mighty Member

it feels like they're all in on making him an Avenger now, we might get a miniseries though

Mighty Member

So does that mean " Heroes Reborn" is just another " House of M" 2.0 ?

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    So does that mean " Heroes Reborn" is just another " House of M" 2.0 ?
    Or Age of X 2.0.

Or Age of X 2.0.
    You must mean Age of Apocalypse 2.0 lol!