Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    She most definitely is.
    Okay. I am not having this conversation again. JK to me is not a hater of anyone. I have to laugh at the ignorance of some twitter fans saying they should not make the show because it is giving her more money.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Okay. I am not having this conversation again. JK to me is not a hater of anyone. I have to laugh at the ignorance of some twitter fans saying they should not make the show because it is giving her more money.
    Exactly, there's nothing to argue here because she is so clearly transphobic. She supports transphobic celebrities, elevates transphobic science, and makes transphobic arguments. She is transphobic

Pretty wild to say she isn’t Transphobic given the great lengths she’s repeatedly gone to, to prove she is.

This isn't really a matter of someone having a different opinion either. JK is advocating for public policy that will harm trans people on a mass scale. She's a political figure now.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

I think one thing that would be cool would be Tom Riddles time in Hogwarts, see how things changed for him to become the man he became.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I think one thing that would be cool would be Tom Riddles time in Hogwarts, see how things changed for him to become the man he became.
    A show from the perspective of a serial killing mass murder would be hard to market for the HP target demographic.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    A show from the perspective of a serial killing mass murder would be hard to market for the HP target demographic.
    When you put it like that it kind of takes all the fun out of it.

But iot would be cool to see a show targeted towards older people type show with something like this.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

HBO MAX... knowing HBO's track record I hope everything stays PG13. Please don't make this GOT but in a boarding school.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    When you put it like that it kind of takes all the fun out of it.

But iot would be cool to see a show targeted towards older people type show with something like this.
    Isn't that what Fantastic Beasts tried to do?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Isn't that what Fantastic Beasts tried to do?
    Ive never seen it. but from the previews at for the first one it didnt look very dark and edgy. I dont know about the second one. Didnt hear a thing about it.

Harry Potter in Slytherin

Hermione Granger in Ravenclaw

While I like this idea, it is way too different from the books.
    It's a good thing there are tons of fanfics that explored this already. I just hope side characters get more develop in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    It's a good thing there are tons of fanfics that explored this already. I just hope side characters get more develop in the series.
    Would love to see something more done with Luna. The greatest Harry Potter character ever.

She is what she is it sucks and it's sad but it's the truth it doesn't mean you can't like her work but at the end of the day if you don't expect trans men and women as men and women you are transphobic it's just the way it is.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/25/harry-...ks-at-hbo-max/
    When contacted by The Post, Warner Bros. and HBO Max released this killjoy joint statement: “There are no Harry Potter series in development at the studio or on the streaming platform.”

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Part of this wonders if they're just testing the waters to see how many people whine about JK to see if it's worth it or not. I am sure they WANT to do something on HBO in the Potterverse.