So When I watch a movie it bugs me when people do really stupid things. I dont mean the dumb girl who runs upstairs ion the horror movie rather then out the door. I mean really dumb WTF moments that even for a movie are bad.

My top two ended in people getting killed.

The first is in The Walking Tall Movie. The original one not the Rock one.

This man who became a cop has been attacked and targeted by bad guys since day one. They were gunning for him. So what does he do when he gets a call that requires him in his role as officer of the law? He decides to take his wife. And he is attacked and she is killed. And yet everyone seems shocked by this.

The movie based on Ed Gien the killer. The whole town is wary of this guy. Think there is something off at best and dangerous at worst. yet the woman in the shop not only gives him a gun and ammo after being creeped out in the store by some things he said. But she then turns her back to him. And she of course gets shot in the back. I hate victim shaming but man she had it coming. if I was in that store and ol Ed had not shot her I may have done so myself just because.

So what are yours?