Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post

One thing that also bus me is in the Adam West batman 66 movie.

I know it was full of camp, that is fine its Adam West Batman after all.

But when Gordan is looking at what criminals are loose in Gotham he is shocked that Joker, Penguin, Riddler, and Catwoman are all loose. As commissioner that should be off the top of his head knowledge, he should know if anyone of them is loose let alone all four. He should not have to find out by a video packet. And Ohera the police chief was also shocked. How do two people with those jobs not know that? You can say well to make batman look better because the police dont know crap. But even Batman did not know.
    That is why I can't get through more than a few episodes of Batman '66 before calling it quits, it just seems the Gotham City police are utter useless and irrelevant if all Gordon does is reach for that magic red phone to call Batman every time there's an arch-criminal on the loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace Dolex View Post
    That is why I can't get through more than a few episodes of Batman '66 before calling it quits, it just seems the Gotham City police are utter useless and irrelevant if all Gordon does is reach for that magic red phone to call Batman every time there's an arch-criminal on the loose.
    It continued on in the Burton films and Batman Forever. Slightly less so in B&R since Gordon actually saved his men there. But the Nolan films went to great lengths to make Gordon an actual effective ally of Batman, especially in the field -- I think I'm endeared to Oldman's Gordon because of how cartoonishly incompetent Gordon was in the 60s through the 90s films.

It's been a long time but I seem to remember the first two Jurassic Park movies as being ridiculously contrived.

Also, liberal and all BUT do not take people with you on a safari that are more concerned with not killing a dinosaur with a brain the size of a pea than they are about the life of a fellow human being.
    Power with Girl is better.