Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
With Nubia once again returning to her original origin of Diana's twin sister, I'm curious to see how many people care about Jason getting the boot. You can only have one twin after all, (unless they get retconned into triplets at some point).

I, personally didn't care much for Jason. The idea of Diana having a twin brother could have been interesting...but it just didn't work out at all for me. Jason was a jerk, didn't have an exciting backstory, and was poofed away when the editorial was clearly unsure of what to do with him.

At least Nubia (pre-crisis) had an interesting backstory. I don't know what her new origin will be, but if they keep it similar to her original origin, I feel she has a lot more potential than Jason had. They could incorporate various African Gods and myth into her story, along with Greek, similar to what is going on in Yara Flor's comic. It looks like they are already doing that in Nubia's comic as well, having her talk to a woman named Aunt Nancy. "Aunt Nancy" clearly being a play on the word Anansi, a spider god from Akan folklore.

But I'm curious about what other people think. Do you feel they should incorporate Jason in some way?

Edit: I meant for this to be a poll where the options are Nubia, Jason, don't care or Diana should be an only Child. But I goofed that up... So yeah, Diana not having a twin at all can be discussed too.
Well she only has one twin: Nubia