BANNED

Default Monsterverse Kong + Godzilla VS Kenshiro(End of Manga)

It just occurred to me that Godzilla got temporarily KO'd when a skyscraper fell on his head.

Kenshiro however, didn't realize that a skyscraper had fallen on his head, and just kept walking.

So this time, both Monsterverse Kong and Godzilla will face Ken, for stomping rights to the city he's guarding!

Can two of the biggest, baddest Kaiju to ever walk the earth overcome Hokuto's 1800 year history?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Hmm...

Ken is way faster than either of them and he has pressure pointed giants before [see: Devil Rebirth]

However, both Kong and Godzilla are much much larger than anything Ken's ever faced before. Godzilla is also highly radioactive which might present problems if the fight goes on for a while.

I'm not saying he can't do it, but he's got his work cut out for him here.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    It just occurred to me that Godzilla got temporarily KO'd when a skyscraper fell on his head.

Kenshiro however, didn't realize that a skyscraper had fallen on his head, and just kept walking.

So this time, both Monsterverse Kong and Godzilla will face Ken, for stomping rights to the city he's guarding!

Can two of the biggest, baddest Kaiju to ever walk the earth overcome Hokuto's 1800 year history?
    The building landing on Godzilla in the 2014 film is estimated to be nearly 200k tons. Also it didn't KO him. It zooms in on his face as the smoke envelops him and he is wide awake. The reason it takes so long for him to get back to business is because of two things-

1: He was already tremendously exhausted after the 2 on 1 MUTO beating he was taking. Moments before the building falls on him, it literally shows him hang his head in exhaustion and let out a deep sigh. After killing the second MUTO he literally collapses for several hours.

2: The MUTOS were able to drain him so drastically because of the EMP field they were emitting. In the 2014 novelization its revealed that these fields were evolved specifically to weaken and disrupt Godzillas species internal mechanisms and help blunt the efficiency of his atomic breath.

Also worth noting is that between the events of the 5 years following 2014, and post Serizawa sacrifice nuke, dude has grown even taller and put on like an extra 9k tons of mass.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Hmm...

Ken is way faster than either of them and he has pressure pointed giants before [see: Devil Rebirth]

However, both Kong and Godzilla are much much larger than anything Ken's ever faced before. Godzilla is also highly radioactive which might present problems if the fight goes on for a while.

I'm not saying he can't do it, but he's got his work cut out for him here.
    Ken wont get touched if he doesn't want to. Maybe Kong is close enough in terms of biology to have pressure points? Godzilla is unlikely to be affected, he is so different.

How strong is Ken? Class 70? 80?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

IIRC Ken was Class 80

Can't Ken just go intangible and drag the fight out until they collapse?
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    IIRC Ken was Class 80

Can't Ken just go intangible and drag the fight out until they collapse?
    I think he'd die of radiation exposure first. Musou Tensei wouldn't stop that.

Well... Toki was caught in the blastzone-ish area of a nuke and then went on to live in an incredibly harsh prison for a number of years and then escaped and then went on to do more kung fu fighting and the only real impact was that he was much weaker and was due to pass on in the near future.

Ken has ranged attacks? Are they class 80 also? Godzilla himself is probably close to class 90. I'm trying to determine if Ken could just repeatedly smash at the Titans head and wear him down.
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Ken has ranged attacks? Are they class 80 also? Godzilla himself is probably close to class 90. I'm trying to determine if Ken could just repeatedly smash at the Titans head and wear him down.
    It's kind of hard to figure out how much "strength," his chi attacks have.

Like, he can blow holes in people who can take his punches and not explode so make of that what you will. Tenha Kassatsu put big holes in Souther, Raoh used Hokuto Goushou-ha to inflict just grisly damage on people and range.

Plus Ken does know Nanto Seiken techniques which are cutting techniques specifically and cleave through rock and metal and do damage on superhumanly durable martial artists.

And as a note, eeeh, I'd pitch Ken more at like a Class 70 myself, low Class 80 at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    It's kind of hard to figure out how much "strength," his chi attacks have.

Like, he can blow holes in people who can take his punches and not explode so make of that what you will. Tenha Kassatsu put big holes in Souther, Raoh used Hokuto Goushou-ha to inflict just grisly damage on people and range.

Plus Ken does know Nanto Seiken techniques which are cutting techniques specifically and cleave through rock and metal and do damage on superhumanly durable martial artists.

And as a note, eeeh, I'd pitch Ken more at like a Class 70 myself, low Class 80 at best.
    I'm not confident Ken can particularly damage Godzilla in that case. Kong is another story. Certainly they will beef him up for the new movie, but in the last movie he was kinda squishy by Monsterverse standards.

Until we get more durability feats, I'm pretty sure Ken could find a way to at least finish Kong off.
    - big_adventure