View Poll Results: Who should be in the X-Men?

Voters
306. You may not vote on this poll
  • Armor

18 5.88%
  • Banshee

42 13.73%
  • Boom-Boom

15 4.90%
  • Cannonball

13 4.25%
  • Forge

9 2.94%
  • Marrow

28 9.15%
  • Polaris

54 17.65%
  • Strong Guy

7 2.29%
  • Sunspot

42 13.73%
  • Tempo

78 25.49%
Page 14 of 70 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    Tried was able to click on bubble but don’t see how to submit?

Vote's done.

I already found one very obvious flaw in this poll that guarantees the result can't really be trusted no matter the outcome. I'm sparing details so I don't give anyone that might see this post any ideas, but I'm pretty sure anyone that messes with it for a little more than just casting their vote and moving on will see the problem.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    Thx, was able finally able to submit.

BANNED

Not the x-office getting tremendous promo and visibility with a fun simple game that probably took them an hour to set up the page and the edit, you can't compete where you can't compare!

Spectacular Member

It'd be funny if they all make it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post
    It'd be funny if they all make it in.
    "In an astounding result, all 10 characters are tied with the exact same number of votes! We'll just have to make this the team."

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    And so few female heroes wear helmets. She should keep it.
    Actually, you'd be surprised how many female heroes wore helmets at one point or another, if you count Jane Thor, Power Princess, Silver Scorpion, Wasp, Smasher (Izzy), Ironheart, Aviatrix, Red Locust, Argent, Galacta, and Captain Marvel just to name a few.

If they're going to keep the helmet, at least ditch the Liefeld bucket in favor of a better, more cutting edge design. No self-respecting sista would be caught dead in that thing. It looks like somebody took a mail box, halved the normal depth, and punched out holes for the eyes and mouth. Seriously, we can't let the Avengers have all of the cool stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Vote's done.

I already found one very obvious flaw in this poll that guarantees the result can't really be trusted no matter the outcome. I'm sparing details so I don't give anyone that might see this post any ideas, but I'm pretty sure anyone that messes with it for a little more than just casting their vote and moving on will see the problem.
    Whatever you do, don't go blaming Dominion for it. Not unless you have $1.3 billion lying around that you don't need.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Actually, you'd be surprised how many female heroes wore helmets at one point or another, if you count Jane Thor, Power Princess, Silver Scorpion, Wasp, Smasher (Izzy), Ironheart, Aviatrix, Red Locust, Argent, Galacta, and Captain Marvel just to name a few.

If they're going to keep the helmet, at least ditch the Liefeld bucket in favor of a better, more cutting edge design. No self-respecting sista would be caught dead in that thing. It looks like somebody took a mail box, halved the normal depth, and punched out holes for the eyes and mouth. Seriously, we can't let the Avengers have all of the cool stuff.
    I am prepping all my Grammy statue and Dildo jokes if she gets in

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Whatever you do, don't go blaming Dominion for it. Not unless you have $1.3 billion lying around that you don't need.
    No worries, I’m not ready to promote landscaping yet!

I am voting Forge, I would love to have him as a full time member of an X-Men team (and no, guest appearances in X-Force don’t count). But realistically I know it will probably be between Polaris, Cannonball and Sunspot as they are the most popular characters involved in the voting. At the end of the day CBR just represents a small part of X-Men fandom, and I am pretty sure most people will go for the more well known ones.

I voted for Sunspot but I wouldn't mind Tempo being fleshed out if they got rid of that awful bullet head helmet; I've never taken the character seriously because her costume is so awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Technopriest View Post
    I am voting Forge, I would love to have him as a full time member of an X-Men team (and no, guest appearances in X-Force don’t count). But realistically I know it will probably be between Polaris, Cannonball and Sunspot as they are the most popular characters involved in the voting. At the end of the day CBR just represents a small part of X-Men fandom, and I am pretty sure most people will go for the more well known ones.
    In viewing X-Twitter and some facebook X-groups .It is surprisingly all of over the place, If comments are indicator of things it is going to be closer that we think I have seen Marrow, Tempo and Banshee getting way more support that I would have thought. Nobody from what I have seen so far has jumped out clearly ahead.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I just voted for Polaris. Although I really wanna see Roberto's reaction to all this, regardless of whether he wins or loses