View Poll Results: Who should be in the X-Men?

Voters
306. You may not vote on this poll
  • Armor

18 5.88%
  • Banshee

42 13.73%
  • Boom-Boom

15 4.90%
  • Cannonball

13 4.25%
  • Forge

9 2.94%
  • Marrow

28 9.15%
  • Polaris

54 17.65%
  • Strong Guy

7 2.29%
  • Sunspot

42 13.73%
  • Tempo

78 25.49%
Page 18 of 70 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    No it wouldn't it would just be some typical 90s character like Gambit or something
    Right, but my point is there's a reason why Gambit isn't one of the options. So if the fanbase chose him, that might prove problematic for the creative team. I really don't believe they are going into this completely blind. I'd wager they know who will comprise most of the team and the types of story arcs they'll feature with that cast, with the +1 being the characters listed in the voting.

I wish we knew a little bit more about the team before making our vote.

Like, if this team is an Extinction Team-type of super powerful mutants? Polaris would get my vote, or maybe Banshee.

Is this a team of younger mutants finally reaching the big time? I'd probably go for Boom Boom or Sunspot.

Is this a team of C and D listers who are getting their time in the limelight? Tempo is the obvious choice.

As it stands now, I just. don't. know.

-Pav, who is definitely going to vote for someone...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

I dunno if she stands a chance but seeing how she was leading in this poll, I went and voted for Tempo cuz why not. Wouldn't be mad if Polaris or Sunspot won too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    I wish we knew a little bit more about the team before making our vote.

Like, if this team is an Extinction Team-type of super powerful mutants? Polaris would get my vote, or maybe Banshee.

Is this a team of younger mutants finally reaching the big time? I'd probably go for Boom Boom or Sunspot.

Is this a team of C and D listers who are getting their time in the limelight? Tempo is the obvious choice.

As it stands now, I just. don't. know.

-Pav, who is definitely going to vote for someone...
    The team's role is to represent Krakoa and fight for its citizens.

So, if you want to think about it like this "Who on the list do you think best represents Krakoa?"

Is it Banshee, the veteran X-Men? Marrow, the troubled young woman who has gotten better with time? Or Tempo, the villain who gets a second chance at life?

Voted Banshee. Feel like it won’t matter because the comic is probably written already with the character chosen in place.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    Voted Banshee. Feel like it won’t matter because the comic is probably written already with the character chosen in place.
    If it's any solace, if there are writers who want to pick any of the others, they can now claim that people actualy want them: "Look at how many voted for this one!"

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    The Marvel Election Integrity Act (MEIA) of 1869 says otherwise. In section 2 line 4, and I quote, "Marvel must henceforth allow the voting of team members from the entire pool of potential candidates and accept its results forthwith." It then goes on to say Polaris is President For Life.
    Yes but that was overturned with the 1871 Act which incorporated Marvel as a private corporation owned by the Bank of London/the Vatican, and statue 201 states ,"...and Polaris shall be brainwashed or exiled to X-Factor in perpetuity."
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I voted Polaris obviously. If she doesn't get picked I would like Tempo. Meh on the others.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Don’t you dare change Tempo’s beautiful bucket head! Do you know how much of a rarity it is to have female characters with weird costumes or designs? I like her the way she is.
    Just make her slick with a biker like helmet/visor she had in Age of X,she looked awesome with.

Voted for Sunspot.

BANNED

the hastag trended worlwide to a point bots are using it to promote tweets, its THAT. big

I love all of the artists coming out of the woodwork with Tempo propaganda.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I love all of the artists coming out of the woodwork with Tempo propaganda.
    Good to know that I'm not the only one that is sketching Tempo today, albeit with an updated look.

Another vote for Tempo. She's an underused character that I'd like to see more of. Obviously would have preferred Timeslip who has very similar powers though...

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

is so sad that marrow is so forggoten, she even had a chracter on marvel vs campcon on the 90s
    we can be heroes, just for one day