View Poll Results: Who should be in the X-Men?

Voters
306. You may not vote on this poll
  • Armor

18 5.88%
  • Banshee

42 13.73%
  • Boom-Boom

15 4.90%
  • Cannonball

13 4.25%
  • Forge

9 2.94%
  • Marrow

28 9.15%
  • Polaris

54 17.65%
  • Strong Guy

7 2.29%
  • Sunspot

42 13.73%
  • Tempo

78 25.49%
Page 52 of 70 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

What the hell is The Thing doing on Krakoa ?

Extraordinary Member

It’s official. Polaris won. Fair and square.

I hope Leah replaces her on X-Factor with a character she’s has control over.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Yes I like this lineup and your idea of an character from each title, how do Havok and Polaris get along these days ?, I personally would prefer Magik over Moonstone.
    It would be strange not having Storm on the team though.
    There's no way in this day-in-age would the X-office have an all-white cast, nor a cast with each of its members premiering before the mid-80's. I think this team will be way more diverse than people think.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post

By Zeb Wells, David Messina & Rachelle Rosenberg.
    Yay! Here's to Lorna, long may she reign!

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    What the hell is The Thing doing on Krakoa ?
    I think it was established that everyone who matters has been invited to the Gala, which includes the superhero community.

I'm honestly surprised. Both that it seems Lorna won, and that they revealed it now instead of waiting until Hellfire Gala. Also that the way they presented it is good.

I'm still going to be on guard in case all's not as it seems. Been burned too often by Marvel to simply trust what looks like a good thing to be true. But if everything is as it seems, I'm pleased she won. (Leaving other thoughts I have out for now to simply appreciate that).
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post

By Zeb Wells, David Messina & Rachelle Rosenberg.
    Also appreciate how very in character this is for Sean. Still, given the result, I hope he ends up with a substantial role somewhere else. Given his Moira connection and his experience, I wouldn't mind him getting a seat in the Quiet Council.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I'm honestly surprised. Both that it seems Lorna won, and that they revealed it now instead of waiting until Hellfire Gala. Also that the way they presented it is good.

I'm still going to be on guard in case all's not as it seems. Been burned too often by Marvel to simply trust what looks like a good thing to be true. But if everything is as it seems, I'm pleased she won. (Leaving other thoughts I have out for now to simply appreciate that).
    Cover to X-men #1 is coming tomorrow and would’ve spoiled it. Or maybe later today if we’re lucky. I’m confident of that, and that’s why they chose to reveal in the way they did. To build buzz and anticipation (and jack up the orders) for it. Fingers crossed for Scott, Jean, Lorna, Storm, (adult) Cable and Wolverine (Laura) on this team. Don’t even care who else after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Cover to X-men #1 is coming tomorrow and would’ve spoiled it. Or maybe later today if we’re lucky. I’m confident of that, and that’s why they chose to reveal in the way they did. To build buzz and anticipation (and jack up the orders) for it. Fingers crossed for Scott, Jean, Lorna, Storm, (adult) Cable and Wolverine (Laura) on this team. Don’t even care who else after that.
    Fingers crossed for Rogue

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Going from being written by Leah Williams to being written by Gerry Duggan is a downgrade, imo. My excitement for this new team has dimmed considerably after finding out Duggan is writing it. He started off very well in Marauders but the last year of issues have been meandering and dull, he also seems better suited to street level books. Still, I hope for the best.

Is this solicits week already? I thought it was too early, we haven't even seen DC's which are usually released before Marvel's?

Fantastic Member

sadly this feels like the most Banshee has done in so long. from his rather pointless death to being back but as a non talking zombie.

Sean deserves better. Gen X Sean and Emma were the best.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Seeing as how they keep saying that Storm has her sights "on the horizon" away from Karkoa (presumably) and she's still a QC member...she's not going to be one of the new X-Men.
    And I'm quite okies with that.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Happy for Lorna! The way they've been revealing the results have been great.

Not too shocked to see that Polaris ended up taking this thing. She was the most known character there imo.

Well done, Lorna.
    I still hope Banshee gets more spotlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'