View Poll Results: Who should be in the X-Men?

Voters
306. You may not vote on this poll
  • Armor

18 5.88%
  • Banshee

42 13.73%
  • Boom-Boom

15 4.90%
  • Cannonball

13 4.25%
  • Forge

9 2.94%
  • Marrow

28 9.15%
  • Polaris

54 17.65%
  • Strong Guy

7 2.29%
  • Sunspot

42 13.73%
  • Tempo

78 25.49%
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970
Results 1,036 to 1,045 of 1045
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Wow, way to stack it against Boom Boom.
    I was considering how she allready is at a disadvantage, because of having started "ahead of time" so to speak.

Similar is Armor allready of legal drinking age? We've seen Pixie seemingly recovering from a wild night on the cover of Way of X, so i guess if she is, Armor would be too.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    So basically the sequel to this *Pic*
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    I was considering how she allready is at a disadvantage, because of having started "ahead of time" so to speak.

Similar is Armor allready of legal drinking age? We've seen Pixie seemingly recovering from a wild night on the cover of Way of X, so i guess if she is, Armor would be too.

Pretty much.
    Krakoa could have a drinking age lower than 21.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Krakoa could have a drinking age lower than 21.
    I should have specified i meant the more common drinking age of 18, yes. Basicly are Pixie, Armor and co. officialy past the 18 years now in the sliding timescale of the main MU?

I should have specified i meant the more common drinking age of 18, yes. Basicly are Pixie, Armor and co. officialy past the 18 years now in the sliding timescale of the main MU?
    They have been for quite some time. There's been like 2-3 classes and multiple time jumps that have come since their generation. I think everyone that was introduced in the New X-men era is at least 18 now

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    I know chances aren't high, but I would like Tempo to win. She has the most potential since she's the least used character on the list, and her time-based powers are more unique.

Overall, I'm pretty disappointed in the list. Most of the characters are already appearing or recently appeared in other books (Armor, Polaris, Forge, Boom Boom) or have already gotten the spotlight from Hickman (Sunspot and Cannonball).
    Well... she has received a wopping 78.

Star power is important Synch is cool but he isn't nearly the draw a Cyclops or Rogue is....Im glad he is on the team though. Sunfire I never really cared for but we will see....

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    Okay, in the fifth panel, that's Callisto, I assume, is she wearing Kitty's jacket? If so, why? Also why is she watching Banshee?

Is there a shake up of The Marauders coming? Kitty in The X-Men?
    From the Hellfire Gala thread it looks like Banshee in Marauders is more than a possibility, I just need to know why Callisto was wearing Kate's jacket now.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    From the Hellfire Gala thread it looks like Banshee in Marauders is more than a possibility, I just need to know why Callisto was wearing Kate's jacket now.
    Maybe she takes over Kitty's role as captain of the ship, while the later focuses more on her council role? Or she gets her own ship to captain, now that she has her powers back and forms a Morlock crew for it.

Maybe she takes over Kitty's role as captain of the ship, while the later focuses more on her council role? Or she gets her own ship to captain, now that she has her powers back and forms a Morlock crew for it.
    thats unlikely to happen. Kitty is the lead of the book and the book isnt about QC meetings. I dont see her taking a backseat from the action

Incredible Member

My first thought was she was taking over as Captain and Kate would join the new X-Men team, obviously way off base there. But I can see Kate going off with Storm I think and the pair of them handing over to Callisto. It seems, from the Banshee/Polaris strip that it was definitely Callisto who recruited Banshee.