View Poll Results: Who should be in the X-Men?

Voters
306. You may not vote on this poll
  • Armor

18 5.88%
  • Banshee

42 13.73%
  • Boom-Boom

15 4.90%
  • Cannonball

13 4.25%
  • Forge

9 2.94%
  • Marrow

28 9.15%
  • Polaris

54 17.65%
  • Strong Guy

7 2.29%
  • Sunspot

42 13.73%
  • Tempo

78 25.49%
Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member SavageJudgeDredd's Avatar

Could I get a link? In USA, for some reason on marvel.com I'm not seeing it. And the /votexmen link from another site's article from a bit ago was a dead link for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    So it's specifically for the last member of the team, while the majority of the team was already selected. Strange list, ranging from very serious characters to pure comic relief. I would imagine Banshee and Polaris are the betting man's favorites to win.
    Sunspot, Cannonball, Polaris and Banshee are probably the most recognizable, And that is what the casual vote comes down to who do I recognize. I have no clue which one out of that four is the strongest in that area though, Polaris should be the lock for this but I think some of others gone up in popularity and visibility. I mean New Mutants movie came out and raise the profile of Bobby and Sam a little.

Sunspot is my preference, He is an Afro Latino male he would bring some well need diversity for X-men in that area. He is swiss army knife of powers( and power levels) can be used as energy projector or a brick so he is nice fit on a team. Plus he has an entertaining personality and him trying to hook up and hit ladies should be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by SavageJudgeDredd View Post
    Could I get a link? In USA, for some reason on marvel.com I'm not seeing it. And the /votexmen link from another site's article from a bit ago was a dead link for me.
    The voting is not active yet my bad

https://www.marvel.com/characters/x-...te#open_text-3
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 01-26-2021 at 02:28 AM.

Spectacular Member SavageJudgeDredd's Avatar

Cool, thanks! I'm thinking Marrow probably, maybe Boom-Boom. Being in a Capcom game has gotta give you a bonus.

Astonishing Member

Although voting by all of Krakoa is good ,I would have preferred each council member votes his own choice to the team, meaning the interpersonal drama and balancing loyalties to Krakoa, to the 'handler'/ council member and the fellow team mates would be always front and centre and tested as the team navigates their purpose.It is much better than yes men and women acting like boy scouts that we've seen over the years

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Please vote Rogue.

Is so depressing seeing her as wallpaper
    I can second that, lets go for Rogue.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Although voting by all of Krakoa is good ,I would have preferred each council member votes his own choice to the team, meaning the interpersonal drama and balancing loyalties to Krakoa, to the 'handler'/ council member and the fellow team mates would be always front and centre and tested as the team navigates their purpose.It is much better than yes men and women acting like boy scouts that we've seen over the years
    The whole point of the X-men is to be separate from the council. Now if the council members get the public to vote for who they want in *cough* Exodus and Mr Sinister *cough* then its fair game.

Big disappointment, we cannon free chose, they have made a selection for us, choosing between;

Banshee
    Polaris
    Cannonball
    Sunspot
    Strong Guy
    Armor
    Tempo
    Forge
    Boom Boom
    Marrow

I will go for Sunspot, as he deserves to be on a X-title.

You can vote now. https://www.marvel.com/characters/x-...te#open_text-3
    Last edited by Master of Sound; 01-26-2021 at 02:56 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Looking at that list I'd also have to go for Sunspot. Given how much Hickman loves writing him I'm actually surprised he's here and not one of the shoo-ins. Plus it would mean getting plenty of great 1-liners.

The speculation for who else could be on the team can continue.

Big disappointment and I am not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    The X-men on team still represent an area on Krakoa which corresponds to council member so we could still get some of that from the X-men book.

Yes I do agree with I like idea them having different PoV from representing different groups Morlocks see thing differently than Acolytes, Acolytes see thing differently from Hellfire club, Hellfire Club see things differently Magneto and his brotherhood, etc Even among the X-men themselves X-force would see stuff differently form normal X-men.

Voted for Sunspot. Quite little to chose from. I wish Wolverine was there, she's missing from the x-books for a year now.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I'm gonna guess polaris wins the vote..

I mean, knowing Hickman, results are set and it'll be roberto or sam though lol..

As they also have a few who are currently on other books (Armor, Polaris, Forge), I expect we might see some cast changes and mixing up on other teams as well.

If we see who of these 10 are most popular, it will probably go between Polaris, Banshee, Cannonball and Sunspot.

VOTING WILL BE OPEN FROM 12:00am EST JANUARY 27, 2021, TO 11:59pm EST FEBRUARY 2, 2021.

I think that part is important for people to see

BANNED

Not surprised to Hicks favorites on the voting list. It's like we don't have any choice either way.