Incredible Member

Default Can the Five bring back mutants with some "adjustments"?

Like if the mutant power was really unstable like the mutant boy Wolverine once mercy-killed as his powers were killing everyone in proximity. Resurrect the subject with either a weaker power or alltogether different ability. In the case of precogs, maybe a different ability?

Ultimate Member

In theory, Hope, Proteus and Elixir should be able to do this *by themselves.* Working together, most definitely.

But that said, it's been shown that an Omega healer can resurrect the dead all by themself, and that an Omega reality manipulator can as well, so the Five really are sort of weirdly reduced in power, working together, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    In theory, Hope, Proteus and Elixir should be able to do this *by themselves.* Working together, most definitely.

But that said, it's been shown that an Omega healer can resurrect the dead all by themself, and that an Omega reality manipulator can as well, so the Five really are sort of weirdly reduced in power, working together, it seems.
    The second sentence implies there may be an ulterior motive to this method of resurrection if it's being used as their mainstay instead of as a backup plan to the Omegas.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Like if the mutant power was really unstable like the mutant boy Wolverine once mercy-killed as his powers were killing everyone in proximity. Resurrect the subject with either a weaker power or alltogether different ability. In the case of precogs, maybe a different ability?
    Technically they could. But so far they haven’t. It seems sinister and doctor nemesis both could easily do what you are saying as well.

Already addressed. Yes they can

You know, if Marvel wanted to be brave about it, what I'm seeing so far would permit characters to change their sex during resurrection if they wished. "I wanna change my hair color" is just the tip of the tip of the iceberg.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    You know, if Marvel wanted to be brave about it, what I'm seeing so far would permit characters to change their sex during resurrection if they wished. "I wanna change my hair color" is just the tip of the tip of the iceberg.
    I mean they can go to Masque for that. He's already done so on himself before

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I mean they can go to Masque for that. He's already done so on himself before
    Or Lucy from Heartbreak Hotel.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

There was also a text piece on this in one of the early PoX/HoX books.
    Static Pulse: That's why I like you. You're like four degrees away from being a William Gibson protagonist.
    Old board post count: 2,089