View Poll Results: Who should be in the X-Men?

Voters
306. You may not vote on this poll
  • Armor

18 5.88%
  • Banshee

42 13.73%
  • Boom-Boom

15 4.90%
  • Cannonball

13 4.25%
  • Forge

9 2.94%
  • Marrow

28 9.15%
  • Polaris

54 17.65%
  • Strong Guy

7 2.29%
  • Sunspot

42 13.73%
  • Tempo

78 25.49%
Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Dunno what people who are claiming they are "disappointed" expected anyway. Books are plotted 6+ months ahead so obviously they could only open the vote for a role that wouldn't change too much of the storyline they already have planned and ready for the artists to draw. It's just a fun marketing gag!

I’ve loved Tempo since she went from being a generic villain with cool powers to an actual character when she tipped off X-Factor to an MLF mission.

I’m even curious if multiple characters from this list are already intended to be on the team so that it wouldn’t rock the boat too much based on results.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I’ve loved Tempo since she went from being a generic villain with cool powers to an actual character when she tipped off X-Factor to an MLF mission.
    Are her powers not similar to Sway her powers?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I voted for Sean. I want to finally hear from his perspective on his rebirths, maybe his thoughts on how he was kept in stasis by Hank and his zombie like state afterwards and his relationship with his family.
    I guess Sean would also be very interesting for this given Moira's involvement. He's never even been mentioned as being a part of her lives and he definitely deserves some recognition.

Polaris. Gets her out of X-Factor which I don't read regularly and gets her on the main team.

If there were not preset poll options and it was open to anyone though, I would choose Exodus. it would be an interesting addition.

Banshee!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I picked Cannonball.

But Banshee and Sunspot were so close.

Going by this era’s teams. I think Tempo would be a good choice.

I really wanted Betsy on a main X-men team though
    Last edited by CGAR; 01-26-2021 at 06:51 AM.

- Banshee : Would love to see him as a regular in a book.
    - Tempo : Never had a chance to read about her. I think she'd be interesting and has cool power.
    - Sunspot : Bobby in a main book would be nice. Plus he's one of Hickman's favorites.

It's time for Tempo to get her due!

Tempo! Tempo! Tempo! She's by far the most interesting character here. Her powers and backstory are fascinating. And while I love a lot of the names on this list, I can easily see most/all of the other characters getting more panel-time elsewhere.

So this is only for the final member of the team? Meh. Don’t really care about any of those listed.

I put this in the Lorna thread. I dont know why they put her and other people that are currently in ongoings on there, as its highly unlikely that they will end up being on this team for obvious reasons. I dont think this would bode well for them anyway as Hickman clearly doesnt really want them if their inclusion would only be dependent on a fan vote. That final member seems to be inconsequential

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    So this is only for the final member of the team? Meh. Don’t really care about any of those listed.
    to me it seems like he already has his team set. This last person will be window dressing

Polaris got my vote for sure........ creation #1 and x-factor 4 were both my favorite books last year with her

I'm actually surprised as it is, IMO, a very solid list.

Although I love Polaris, I like where she's at right now so my vote will go either for Marrow, who I think has tons of potential or Tempo, who I always thought had a great look and could have great characterization since we don't know much about her and she would add diversity to the cast.
    A picture would last longer darling...