View Poll Results: Who should be in the X-Men?

Voters
306. You may not vote on this poll
  • Armor

18 5.88%
  • Banshee

42 13.73%
  • Boom-Boom

15 4.90%
  • Cannonball

13 4.25%
  • Forge

9 2.94%
  • Marrow

28 9.15%
  • Polaris

54 17.65%
  • Strong Guy

7 2.29%
  • Sunspot

42 13.73%
  • Tempo

78 25.49%
Page 26 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

I have to laugh at Leah’s absolute meltdown on Twitter. Ya played yourself sis.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post
    Sometimes I think the books are more enjoyable if you don't participate on forums. Some stuff I've enjoyed has been stated to be total trash online but I've thought there's been more to it or it's just been light escapism.
    It can definitely cloud and mess with your own views. At the end of the day, what you enjoy is what you enjoy. That's the opinion that matters.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

TOP 3 so far (according to Marvel);
    1 - Polaris
    2 - Banshee
    3 - Sunspot

Least love for Strong Guy
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Polaris totally deserve that. I hope they make a "big guns" type of team with her in it.

About Marrow, has she shown up in Krakoa? Can't remember the last time I saw her.

Extraordinary Member

If Polaris is taken from X-Factor, I’ll gladly take a non-Morrigan possessed Siryn to take her place.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so Lorna will go to xmen. I wonder which character will take her place in X-force
    Wolverine is only on three teams at the moment, so he definitely has some slack.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post
    That was fun. If you want a character in your book so much, don't put the character for a vote to be on other team.

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post
    Sometimes I think the books are more enjoyable if you don't participate on forums. Some stuff I've enjoyed has been stated to be total trash online but I've thought there's been more to it or it's just been light escapism.
    There is this too. It's part of the experience see other people opinions and many times they aren't positive.
    Last edited by Rang10; 01-29-2021 at 07:06 AM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Really hope voters will give Sunspot a boost!
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

I really thought that Tempo would win, so I cast my vote for my favorite character of the candidates, Polaris.
    Why? Well Lorna is a powerhouse in her own right but the main reason is because she is one of Jean’s oldest friends and their relationship is hardly mentioned in modern times. I would love to see them together again.

I think that Sunspot and Tempo are also equally deserving of being on the team.

Is Hickman writing the new team book? Do we know who the artist is? I wish I could petition that everyone on the new team gets new costumes, ESPECIALLY Jean Grey! I’m so over the MG outfit!

That is SO dated. Why can't she wear the green and gold recolour of her X-Men Red costume, like Dauterman always draws her in?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

From some of the things I have recently heard are happening on Twitter (not directly seen myself, but I trust they're happening), I think her behavior is completely understandable. Some of what I've heard are things I don't think she would have known might happen unless she had talked to people who have seen or been through it previously. I do think there's an element of not expecting these poll results, but there are other issues in play and I empathize with her in reacting how she has to them.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

what happened?

Incredible Member

I'd be happy if Polaris, Banshee or Sunspot make the final cut. I voted Banshee because he's been far from the spotlight for so long and he's a great character that people need to know more. Polaris is of course an interesting character and a powerhouse in her own right. Having her and Jean on the same team would be great.
    And poor Roberto has been an Avenger but has never been an X-Man, that's unfair!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    what happened?
    She’s sad to be losing Lorna, although in a meme’y kind of way. Her ‘breakdown’ is definitely 90% done for humour.

She mentioned volunteering Lorna for the poll, so some people say that she only has herself to blame. In reality you would think that there was more to the conversations in the X-office about this, and Leah wasn’t handing Lorna over on a silver platter.
    Last edited by Adam; 01-29-2021 at 10:46 AM.