View Poll Results: Who should be in the X-Men?

Voters
306. You may not vote on this poll
  • Armor

18 5.88%
  • Banshee

42 13.73%
  • Boom-Boom

15 4.90%
  • Cannonball

13 4.25%
  • Forge

9 2.94%
  • Marrow

28 9.15%
  • Polaris

54 17.65%
  • Strong Guy

7 2.29%
  • Sunspot

42 13.73%
  • Tempo

78 25.49%
Page 46 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    I agree.

In any event, we're now left with only four. They are the original top three plus one who looked a no hoper from the start.

I'm still pretty much convinced the winner is Polaris, with Banshee second. But we'll see, perhaps in a couple of days, although I have my doubts as to whether there's going to be the reveal this early, but stranger things have happened.
    Im pretty sure the winner is polaris with Banshee at second. We know that Cannonball won't win and he gonna be paired with sunspot on the next comic strip

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Don't make me start on Polaris's weak mental defenses. But I'm done being catty. I want Banshee to win but Polaris could also use the limelight... and not having a breakdown or being possessed for a while.
    Alright. Ill keep my mouth shut

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    Am i the only one who can't see anything ?
    Correct link: https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/13...153271296?s=20

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

thank you very much

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    I agree.

In any event, we're now left with only four. They are the original top three plus one who looked a no hoper from the start.

I'm still pretty much convinced the winner is Polaris, with Banshee second. But we'll see, perhaps in a couple of days, although I have my doubts as to whether there's going to be the reveal this early, but stranger things have happened.
    I think it depends on whether they will spoil the roster for X-Men #1 when the July solicits hit later this month - listening to Gerry Duggan's recent interview it sounds like a cover reveal could be imminent. Must... see... now...

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I think it depends on whether they will spoil the roster for X-Men #1 when the July solicits hit later this month - listening to Gerry Duggan's recent interview it sounds like a cover reveal could be imminent. Must... see... now...
    Yeah, he's such a gem. Are you talking about the interview on Mutant Musings? He did seem concerned as to whether the cover had been revealed yet or not. I love that the creators are living in a legit time bubble and their not entirely certain of what we, the audience, are currently aware of because of the schedule they keep, and that's a big part of their collective paranoia about what they can and can't talk about. haha

I've seen so many folks on social media complaining about these reveals but... its just the vote. Its not like we had the whole roster revealed yet.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Let's not be certain that a certain green-haired redundancy (with regards to the characters we KNOW are on this team) has won just yet.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    If adult Cable isn’t on the roster I’ll be so disappointed. Duggan loves the character, writes him well (see his UA run), and with Kid Cable’s solo series ending plus a reckoning with the OG version coming in the final two issues... well, all signs point to his return and possible placement on this X-men squad with his parents, Scott and Jean. I just know I’m setting myself up for disappointment here, but oh well... won’t be the first time, won’t be the last. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Let's not be certain that a certain green-haired redundancy (with regards to the characters we KNOW are on this team) has won just yet.
    Redundancy? [gaaaaaasp]

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Redundancy? [gaaaaaasp]
    Outside of the vague geological powers no one touched for like 40 years there's nothing Lorna can do that Jean can't!

[salarta don't react]
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Outside of the vague geological powers no one touched for like 40 years there's nothing Lorna can do that Jean can't!

[salarta don't react]
    Ooooh. I see.
    So that brings up a question I've been wondering: We know that Jean and Scott decided that Krakoa neeeeeeeds an X-Men TEAM proper, right? And they said they are going to hold an election.
    And its WIDELY assumed Scott will lead because of course. But my memory is fuzzy and I'm wondering if Jean said she would also be on the team, or if she simply stepped down from the Council to bust in on Otherworld and get Natty and company back, but wasn't explicitly planning to join this team or co lead or whatever.

So yeah my Question is: IS Jean on the team?

I really don't care about who won anymore. I want to see the full roster of this damn team. I hope its a fresh take.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I really don't care about who won anymore. I want to see the full roster of this damn team. I hope its a fresh take.
    Exactly. How the [expletive] can we fanart without seeing the damn team. I. Am. Ready.

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    Armor & Marrow

Today's Mini-Strip.
    You linked to Armor & Marrow, which of course is an invalid URL.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    That image isn't showing up.

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

[salarta don't react]
    Too late, I'm already reacting!

I actually didn't plan on doing so at first. I assumed you were referring to Magneto and I know you're being playful.

I mean, realistically if Marvel really wanted to explore Lorna's powers, there's a lot Lorna could do that Jean can't do with hers. Especially in the digital age. But aside from that, even if they had the exact same powers or Jean could do everything Lorna can and more, their different mindsets can play an important factor.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)