Incredible Member

Default Wonder Woman Lego?

I understand there's a WW84 Diana vs. Cheetah set and that there's an invisible plane, but beyond occasional inclusion with JLA sets, has there ever been a big WW Lego set? I would love a WW: Themyscira set chock full of cool architecture, Doom's Doorway monsters, and amazons...

I believe the two WW movie sets and the special Golden Age WW vs. Cheetah set were the only WW-focused ones, and none of them were particularly big.

I would love to see more WW ones, but it seems like they do almost exclusively Batman sets with a sprinkling of Justice League. You can always create your own Doom's Doorway! There are tons of mythical creatures in lego form (Medusa, centaurs, satyrs, minotaurs, etc.) and with enough creativity, anything can happen. Legos rock (just wish they weren't so damn expensive).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I understand there's a WW84 Diana vs. Cheetah set and that there's an invisible plane, but beyond occasional inclusion with JLA sets, has there ever been a big WW Lego set? I would love a WW: Themyscira set chock full of cool architecture, Doom's Doorway monsters, and amazons...
    There was also a set for the first movie that included a giant Ares.

Lego did a poster back for WW’s 75th

Last edited by Gaius; 02-05-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Incredible Member

That poster is awesome! Especially the homage to WW #1!

Incredible Member

No big Wonder Woman sets. It’s all pretty much Batman “and friends / foes”. Not even Superman has had a big Fortress of Solitude or Daily Planet. An updated invisible jet would be great.

It’s a shame they went with the communications tower for the WW84 set.